Chapter 1.

+BROOKLYN'S POV+

"Text me Bailey! You better keep In touch through out the summer!" I said in sadness but stress because they just called bus 3 and that was me.

"Don't worry, I will! Text me about your dad's job!" She replied

~ON THE BUS~

"See you soon!" " SCHOOLS OUT!" Ughhhh my bus is so loud and annoying, I don't want to go back to school but I don't want to go home either!

Yesterday my parents were taking Advil and Tylenol every 3 hours, I've never seen them so stressed. My dad had lost his job because someone higher than his division decided that she wanted the job and my dad could do anything about it.

He put in a job offer for 12 different jobs. Some weren't even in our city, or state!

I really don't want to move. I love it here, what about Bailey? She is my only friend and pretty much the only person that understands me.

~AT HOME~

"Hey mom, hey dad I'm home, just in my room" no one replied... That's weird, my mom always makes sure I'm home. Maybe she finally gets it after 6 years that I can take care of my self without her...

"Honey!!" She finally replied after 2 minuets. Nope I was wrong... Still the same

"What" let's see where this goes, they know that I'm in my room and not to bother me

"YOUR DAD GOT THE OFFER!!! The only downside is that it's in North Carolina. And don't worry, Bailey can visit every 3 months." She said in excitement.

I din't reply for about 19 mins. Why in the world would they do this to me? What the hell? Bailey is my only friend and she is the only one who understands me.

"Why? Why? Why the hell would you do this to me? Bailey is my only freaking friend and you decide to take that away from me? I would never even let that happen to my future children!" I said sobbing.

I can't even imagine what Bailey is going to say