Band Practice- Sebastian x reader

It was a nice and warm, sunny Saturday in Pelican Town, you had just finished watering your crops. It was towards the end of spring, the weather had been warming up pretty quickly. You checked the time, it was 1:00pm. 'Wow.. I finished quickly..' you thought to yourself, walking to Sam's house. Might as well watch the boys practice, since it was a common thing for you to do.

  Once you arrived at Sam's house, you casually opened the door and entered. He didn't mind, and Jodi was more than welcoming. You looked around, nobody was home, except for the two making a lot of noise in Sam's room. You smiled and rolled your eyes, knocking before entering.

  The boys stopped playing their instruments, welcoming you. Sam immediately lit up, "(Y/N)! We've been waiting for you!" He exclaimed happily, his usual excitement almost radiating from him.

  Sebastian just nodded and focused back on the keyboard, humming quietly to himself. He seemed a bit.. off? He usually said something, at least a 'hi' or 'what's up'. Maybe he was annoyed with Maru or Demetrius, which was a very common problem, so you understood if he didn't want to talk.

  Sam offered you a seat on his bed, which you gladly accepted, sitting on the soft surface. The two continued playing, as you focused on Sebastian's expressions. A few minutes passed before he glared at you, he must have felt you staring at him.

  A few hours passed, it was now 6:00pm. The two went outside to the river in front of Sam's house, it was a common thing for them to do after practice. They always stood around for a while, having a random conversation, while Sebastian smoked. Smoking. You hated it, especially because Sebastian did it. You really wished he would stop, or at least tone it down a bit, at most.

  You joined them at the river today, which was uncommon, standing between the two. This time, it was almost silent, the only sounds were animals in the distance and the children playing nearby. You looked at Sebastian, and there he was, smoking a damned cigarette again.

  You huffed softly and took it from him, "Can you please stop? At least around me." You asked quietly, putting the cigarette out.

  Sebastian blinked and watched you put it out, "Fine.." he mumbled, almost silently. You looked back up at him, his eyes finally wandered away, looking at the river instead.

  You smiled to yourself, "I know, I know, you're worrying about where the frogs are.. don't worry, they hang out at the lake, in front of Marnie's Ranch." You mumbled, knowing exactly what Sebastian was thinking.

  Sebastian blinked again, looking a bit dumbfounded before grinning, which was rare. "Of course you knew what I was thinking.." he mumbled back, "..but don't think I care too much about them. I was just slightly concerned, that's all."

  You giggle at his excuse, "I'm sure you were.." you said teasingly, rolling your eyes. You looked at Sam, who grinned back at you.

  Sebastian groaned softly and started to walk away, "I'm going home, you guys suck.." he mumbled under his breath, even though it could be heard clearly.

  "Not without me..!" You giggled out, following him and lightly punching his arm, which caused him to groan.

  The two of you walked to the mountains, teasing and annoying each other the whole way. It wasn't exactly planned, but you ended up staying the whole night. You loved Sebastian, and you knew he loved you too.