Ep.2

~~Paris POV~~
Mariah and i both were looking at
the picture of BTS and started feeling something weird like we felt like we were getting sucked into the phone...but it actually happend!! And we both were in a room on top of..jimin,suga,jungkook and V and i got nervous and started blushing along with Mariah And she looked at Jimin and I was looking at V and jungkook (i was on v and jungkook and Mariah was on jimin and sugaㅋㅋㅋ)
       ~~~Mariah's POV~~~
I looked up and saw jimin and suga and started blushing and our phone were levitating in the air along with Paris's phone And grabbed it to see if we can go back but we couldn't "Paris what just happened?!.." my hand starts shaking...
            ~~Paris POV~~
"Mariah..did we just get sucked into the phone and land on BTS?!?!?!?" We both scream until V covers my mouth and jimin covers Mariahs then we start blushing very hard and V blushes along with jimin...
             ~~~BTS~~~
We were causally talking about the "IDOL" MV then some beautiful girls land on V and jungkook then jimin and suga out out of.. a phone..? One of the girls says " Mariah did we just get sucked in the phone and landed on BTS?!?!?!?" V mumbles" that shawty cutteee"

     ~~TO BE CONTINUED~~