Evin

45 years ago Hades brought the villains back to life to fight the heroes they won and conquered their enemy they decided , well The Evil Queen decided and Gaston decided to get to baby making and had a son named Bellon . Ursula was feeling lonely so she conjoured a spell to find the handsomest man in the lands and the spell showed Bellon so she craftily manipulated him to come to her lair and had a baby named Ursuliar . Maleficent and Hades had a son named Malov . Malov and Ursuliar got married .The Fairy Godmother formed an alliance with Merlin , The Three fairies ( Flora , Fauna and Merryweather ) , Genie and The Olympian Gods casted a powerful spell which vanquished all villains to the Isle and casted a field . Malov and Ursliar had a child named Evin LeGume . Queen Narrisa came and killed both of them while Evin was hiding in the closet planning to prank them but saw his mother and father thrown to the crocadiles and ran away .20 years ago all the kingdom's United to make United States of Auradon . They banished all the villains and interesting people or anyone not perfect to this doomed Isle . We have no fresh food , live in poverty and no Wifi . This is my story my name is Evin.

Evin LeGume is the grandson of Hades , Maleficent and Ursula ( those are just the famous villains ) Great grandson of Kronus , Rhea , The Evil Queen and Gaston ( those are just the famous villains ) . My other family you might no know is Bellon ( My grandfather ) , unnamed great grandmother ( Maleficents mom ) , Unnamed great grandfather ( Maleficents dad ) , Unnamed great grandfather ( Ursula's dad ) unnamed Great grandmother ( Ursula's mom ) . Confusing family even I can't wrap my head around it . Just know that I'm the grandson of Hades , Maleficent , Ursula and great grandson of The Evil Queen and Gaston .

I opened my eyes from my slumber tears soaking my rock hard pillows today was my birthday . My parents death anniversary . It was all my fault I wasn't good looking , strong or powerful enough a burden to my family which caused my parents their life .