Chapter 31: Results

Louis' POV:

After Alyssa left the room, the boys talked to me a little. They made sure I was feeling ok, they were comforting me. Right now, I'm in one of the waiting chairs, waiting for Alyssa to get done with her test. I really hope the results are what I think they are.

I hear a door open. Alyssa and a doctor walked out of a room. I was as nervous as hell.

The doctor came to me. "Are you the guardian of Alyssa Bing?"

"Well," I said, "I'm her boyfriend."

"Close enough," he said, then took me into what I'm assuming his office.

"So," he began, "here are the results for Alyssa."

He handed me a folder with some papers. There were a lot of words on it, I was to lazy to read it. I skipped through the papers with words and then I stopped and looked at the pictures. I got angry, then I started to cry.

The doctor left the room. I started kicking the doctors desk.

Harry's POV:

I heard a lot of noise from the room Louis was in.

"Do you guys hear that?" Liam said.

"Yeah," I said instantly, "we should probably check it out."

We all went to the room where the noise was coming from. We walked in. Louis was having a huge fit.

"Louis! Louis!" I yelled and shook him. "What's wrong?!"

"THAT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH IS WHATS WRONG!" He yelled at me.

"Niall," I said, "take Alyssa out of the room! Now!"

"Got it," he responded. And like that, he was out.

"Louis! Calm down!" Zayn yelled at him.

"YOU CALM DOWN!" He yelled back at Zayn.

He covered his face with his arms and cried and cried.

"Lou mate," Liam said, "let me see the papers."

He scooted the papers toward Liam. Liam took the folder and the papers. "Thank you." He took one glance at them, opened his mouth, and dropped the papers.

"Let me see," Zayn said, then picked up the papers off the floor.

He examined them, then had an angry look on his face.

"Here," I said, I took the papers from him and examined them. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Niall's POV:

We were sitting on a couch outside the doctors office. I was nervous and hungry.

"What ya think is wrong in there?" Alyssa asked me.

"Um," I said, not knowing what to say, "I don't know."

I started tapping my foot. "How about we go see?"

"Ok," Alyssa said.

We walked into the room. I saw a crying Louis, an astonished Liam, a pissed off Zayn, and a surprised Harry.

"What's going on in here?" I asked.

I walked over to Harry, who was holing the papers. I took a long glance at them. And I couldn't believe my eyes.

Alyssa was pregnant.