Jin

To receive another letter from Namjoon was  worth the pain I endured. Of course I bled a lot and I had to hide my wound from the rest of my family but that doesn't matter. 

No one can know of our affair.

No one...

Dear Jinnie,

I'm sorry but this little game of yours has to stop right now. That sick stunt you pulled was fucked up and straight on psycho.

I don't fucking love you nor do I even care about you.

I don't want to see another stupid letter of yours at my locker again.

Move on with your life and get some mental help.

It's over.

-Namjoon- 

By the time I finished reading that letter, I had forgotten how to breath.

I couldn't believe he would say such words to me.

Did I take it too far by giving him an offering of my body? Perhaps, but I want him to know that I'm willing to do anything for him. 

I'll even kill for him if need be. 

But I have angered my Namjoon and for that I will punish myself. 

I looked around the bathroom for my sisters razors but this time they weren't there. The little bitch must have hid them after I used them to give my offering to Namjoon. 

No matter, I have other ways of punishment. 

I peered outside the bathroom door before closing it and taking off my clothes. I then stood naked in front of the mirror, marveling at my features. 

Yes, i'm definitely sure the day Namjoon sees me, he'll only want to look at me and ONLY ME.

I took my belt and began to beat myself with it. I made sure to hit myself as hard as I could and each time I'd imagine Namjoon marking me. 

I wont let our love die. 

I know deep down he loves me too. 

I'll make sure of it. 

Namjoon my love, i'll send forth another message of my devotion for you.