💋𝟏𝟏.

"Foolish. . ."
-Ashanti💋

Chapter 11:

Jarod

Tonight was a close one for Jarod

Tonight was a close one for Jarod. He never wanted Ariel to find out from nobody but him that he was dealing with Kelsey.

After Kelsey left him, Jarod called up Miami. He felt like he needed to desperately get his mind right, and what better way to do that by having his dawg' come to Gaslight Bar and joining him for a drink.

At this point, everything was slipping through Jarod's fingers. He knew that he had to tell Ariel about Kelsey, he just didn't know how he was going to make it through.

Walking into the slightly empty establishment, Jarod saw Miami already chilling at the bar having a drink. He made his way over to him, as the two friends slapped hands greeting each other before Jarod took a seat.

"It's messy kid," Jarod stated in a solemn tone.

Miami nodded, "Hell yeah it's messy nigga, it's beyond messy."

"With me being in da' situation 'dat I'm in, and dealin' with da' both of them, I knew 'dat wasn't gonna' be 'dat way forever." Jarod sadly explained.

"What do we do to fix 'dis?" Miami asked, trying to help his dawg' figure out a solution to his problem.

Jarod sighed deeply, "There's no fixin' it,"

"What you mean?" Miami questioned confused.

"You know I've had other
indiscretions, and after Ariel had caught me at 'dat video shoot with 'Tiny, it was like da' last straw for her. So, she ain't standin' for another one." Jarod admitted honestly.

There's no one to blame for this situation but his self. Jarod knew that it was absolutely wrong for him to cheat on Ariel, and after still messing around with Kelsey behind her back for all this time, and even going so far as to marrying her, the whole situation was just crazy.

After Ariel finds out about Kelsey, Jarod honestly didn't know if he would be that lucky to receive any more second chances.

"Da' hardest thing for me to ever have to do in my life, is watch Ariel walk away from me. Those are da' emotions 'dat I deal with when I think about, da' situation. But, it's sumn' 'dat I gotta' deal with on my own." Jarod expressed wholeheartedly.

Miami sighed, "Look bro', I'ma creep. 'N you're a creep. You ain't a bad person,"

"Yeah I'am creep but I ain't a bad person though," Jarod confirmed, taking a sip of his drink.

"Da' indiscretions make you a creep. But da' feelin' of tryin' not to hurt nobody and be a good guy in da' end, doesn't make you a bad person." Miami told him.