October 14

-Tony's Entry-

My family always get excited about Halloween. The best time of year. My family and I enjoy the thrill of a good chase but we haven't had good one in awhile, with the whole family. Mom had to stay home with Gabe for the last 4 Halloweens, because he was to small to join in on the fun. But this year I have a good feeling.

Gabe is crawling a lot, and has been showing the family traits. He has even walked his first steps trying to get my pocket knife, and his first word was 'cut'. He gonna be our little Michel Myers.

We had recently moved to a new place called Chamomile Valley. We always move every few years. Mom says it is to change things up once and awhile, but I know we gotta move to place to place to give those cops a damn good run for their money.

Dad works as a butcher, and does carpentry on the side, you could say he's quite handy with sharp objects.

My mom loves to garden, when we first moved into our new house, the neighbor's rat they call a dog kept digging out my mother's Azaleas. Soon after, it seemed as though the neighbors lost the little rat and lets just say mom got some great fertilizer. Her Azaleas never looked better. When my mom's not working in the garden, she is working in the floral shop near our house.

I gotta go, mom needs me, I'll write soon.

-Tony-