Chapter 20

Hayden's pov

When we get back, a bunch of different smells hit my nose.I yipped in excitement.Tate chuckled and i followed him to my room.The other boys were lounging around in my room like they were waiting.When i walked in they jumped up.I wagged my tail and yipped in excitement.They smiled.They sat down as me and tate shifted and looked for clothes.I just slipped on sweatpants and a hoodie.Probably not the best but oh well.We walked down stairs and into the lounge where all the males were.

"hello luna, "they all smiled.I smiled and waved.We sat down on the floor and watched all the guys play the Xbox.

After awhile the women came in announced dinner was ready.Tanner lifted me into his arms and we walked to the dinning room.I actually ate a lot.I never knew how hungry i was.The quads thought it was funny and i told them they weren't getting kisses for a week which made them shut up.We went up into my room for the rest of the night.I played on my phone while my mates stared at me.

" What, "I whined.Thomas took my phone making me growl.Tavis pulled me as close as possible to him and kissed my neck.I pushed him back." I said no kisses, "He pouted.His hand roamed under my shirt.I glared at him." Your playing a dangerous game Jefferson, "I snarled.He smirked and pinched my nipple making me moan." D-don't do it again, "I whined.He smirked and did it again.I moaned.I pushed him off the bed." I warned you, "I giggled.He growled.Tate laughed at him.I glared at him and he shut up.I glared at thomas and he gave me my phone back.

" What's wrong with you, "Tanner asked.

" Holden, Hunter, and I are mad at you four, "I grumbled and began scrolling through my phone.

" Why, "Tate asked.

" Because you laughed at me then thought you could just play with me, "I growled and threw a pillow at him.He caught it and cuddled with it.

" Im sorry baby, "Thomas whined.

" Say sorry tomorrow, "I grumbled and threw a pillow at him as well.He caught it." If you wanna sleep here do it on the floor, "I grumbled.(he is moody because of the time he missed with his mates and he is trying to hide it with anger)They whined but got on the floor.

At four in the morning, I snuck out of he pack house and made my way to the cave to see the she-bear eating some berries.Her name was Sandra.I smiled and wagged my tail.She smiled and invited me in.I sat in front of the big grizzly and she offered me berries but i denied them.We continued talking for a bit.

We decided to hunt together.We were walking out of the cave and towards the waterfall.She told me to sit and watch.She jumped on rocks and waited at the edge if the water fall.She finally swiped and caught a fish in her mouth.I wagged my tail and jumped on rocks till i was across from her.I waited until i saw a fish and i snagged it in my mouth but then slipped off the rock and went down the water fall.I bursted out of the water and showed her i still had the fish.She smiled and i quickly ran back up.She smiled and we continued until i saw the quads walk out of the forest and growl at Sandra.I jumped in front of her and growled back.They gave me confused looks.Sandra nudged me and i looked up.

'Just meet me tomorrow at the same place.Your mates want you, 'She huffed.I smiled and rubbed my nose against her neck before hopping from rock to rock back to land.I shake off and run to my mates.The examine me but i just run off.They growl and run after me.

I sit in my room on my phone when my door burst open.I don't even look up.

"what the hell hayden she is a bear, "Tanner growled.

" And im a wolf so what, "I turned off my phone." We are just worried, "Travis whined.

" I have missed a month of my life and you act like it was years, "I growled.

" It felt like it to us..you wouldn't understand, "He sighed.

" Then make me, "I growled.