Extra: "Heechul... You're being a jacka** to Kyung Hoon" - Kim Ryeowook

First a little (edited on 2022) note before we begin:

(This will be removed)

Wassup! Author Noona here!

Well....... I hadn't touched wattpad for a while if you hadn't noticed already.

Anyways... I'm still on top of Super Junior and a certain degree of Knowing Brothers. 

Yea... my 2 months of hiatus... I was still working on this story don't worry. But I got stressed because of exams and adapting to college that I just had to take a break. And also it's because the whole draft started looking like total trash that I had to throw away majority of the future chapters and start clean. 

I have decided to revive a previously removed story and finally complete this series once and for all. This will take some time but I am looking to finish this by this year. Please look forward to it!! - (Update as of January 2022)

That's all I have to say. But however, y'all can enjoy this mini-series. Thanks to those who are still bearing with this lazy noona at this point.

Annyeong!! *Kisses*

~~~

"Hyung, are you even listening to me?"

Ryeowook rolled his eyes as Heechul flinched and made eye contact with him. 

"Sorry... I was thinking about something."

"No sh** Sherlock, I'm not dumb hyung." Ryeowook responded with a scoff.

"That is definitely no way to speak to your hyung." Heechul snapped.

"Mianhae, saranghae." Ryeowook apologized with aeygo.

"Urgh, why did you get cuter after being in the military." Heechul groaned. 

"I would be more cuter if you were Yesung hyung." Ryeowook pointed out.

"I wonder why..."

"Anyways, I was saying that even though you won't be joining us for the next comeback, you should at least find a way to spread the news about our comeback. An advertisement or something." Ryeowook explained. 

"Well that's a must obviously. You can't expect me to promote the album in every show I host." Heechul replied. 

"You can certainly do it in Knowing Brothers." 

"Absolutely not."

"Waeyo?"

"Because because."

Ryeowook had a few seconds of hesitation before he started speaking.

"Hyung, I heard you got into an argument with Kyung Hoon sunbae."

Heechul glared at Ryeowook, "So? I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Hyung... I think you are being a jacka** to Kyung Hoon sunbae."

Heechul widened his eyes and exploded in anger, "ME? HE'S THE BIT*H, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TOLERATE HIM AND ALL HE DOES IS MAKE ME ANGRY."

Since going public with the reveal of dating, Heechul and Kyung Hoon's relationship has been straining due to insecurities. It had gotten to the point that both of them have been going on hiatus from the show to avoid seeing each other on Knowing Brothers.

Ryeowook sighed, "I know how you feel... Siwon hyung and I were never on good terms in the past but then again we just see each other as brothers now. But you have to learn to tolerate him more as I did. If you were to be with that person for the majority of your life, you have to eventually grow to be okay with him. Besides, the public has been supportive of the both of you being together."

Heechul rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "You talk so much and I know what you are trying to say. But he really gets on my nerves. He just starts a dispute with me when he feels like it. He's like a stupid bee buzzing around me and stinging me when he feels like it."

"You had to use a bee as a reference." Ryeowook pointed out.

"Shut up mom."

"Just learn to tolerate. You never know, there could be a reason that he's being like this. You don't want to misjudge someone and regret it."

"Ok, mom." Heechul rolled his eyes. 

"Close your lips, shut your tongue." Ryeowook laughed. 

Heechul went silent for a while as if he was in deep thought and reflecting on the relationship. Ryeowook decided to wait for him to speak when he was ready as he went on his phone. Finally, Heechul decided to speak.

"Kyung Hoon..."

"What about him?" Ryeowook asked in curiosity as he looked up from his phone.

"I think I have been unfair to him. I understand he isn't the person to be so outgoing with the relationship in public and I have been publicly talking about it. I can see that he's been uncomfortable with it since the announcement and I should've been more considerate about it."

"See? You just need to consider each other's feelings and learn to tolerate them. That's how a relationship stays strong and healthy." Ryeowook replied.

"Thanks, dude, I never thought you would be the one giving me advice," Heechul said.

"Hey, I'm the one you can always count on ok?"

Ryeowook smiled as he watched Heechul call Kyung Hoon to try to work things out with their relationship. 

~~