01

lolamendes: pijama party con brazil!! thank you guys so much for coming out tonight, your energy was literal fire! 🔥 i had an amazing show and i can't believe my south american tour is over. i want to say thank you so much to my fans for coming out tonight and especially for knowing all the words to sin pijama! mucho amor y besos! 💖💋 

500k likes; 289k comments  

user:me encanta esta canción! 

camilamendes: when you come back to the states you have to stay over!! I miss you cuz!

lolamendes: of course sweets! i'm going to be there so long, your going to get sick of me!

usera: cousin goals i swear!!!

userb: she looks like such a skank in that outfit!!

userb: bishh you know your're lowkey jealous so stfu

naomiscott: dayumm girl hottie! i miss you so much, you have to come seen me asap!

dacremontgomery: will it kill you to put some clothes on?? i can't see my best friend like that!!

lolamendes: naomiscott babe i miss your beautiful face! don't worry, give me a few weeks to visit the fambam and i'm yours! dacremontgomery shut your mouth blue eyes ! and you're lucky i didn't have one of my other outfits on! i was going to ask you to come over when i'm home but i don't know anymore!

madelame: you look so beautiful! 

lolamendes: thanks mads! also i've been binge watching your youtube and i request to be in one, i want to meet you already!! plus lil miss lilireinhart

madelame: hell yes! i want to meet you too lady!!

lilireinhart: absolutely i'm all for it! 

userd: that's so crazy that lola hasn't met any of the riverdale cast!!

usere: well she's been on tour for over a year, and before that she was promoting the power rangers

userf: explains soo much! 

lolamendes: yay i'm so excited! cami has been hogging you guys for so long!!

camimendes: lo you better stop blaming me! it's not my fault you wanted to conquer south america!

kjapa: woah hold up, what about me!? i want to meet you too! cami won't shut up about you!

lolamendes: i'm sorry kenti! i'll add you to the list and i swear we will hang out and i'll feed you!!

+

author's note: the timeline of this story will be a bit off! and i've thought about it and it's not going to be a slow burn. i've done that with my other story and i felt like it took to much work. plus if anyone does good manips please let me know!!