"Jaan?!"

Healing you

"Om... Omkaraji" she muttered in her sleep and Om who thought she was awake, immediately turned to the other side only to see her tear stained face and muttering in her sleep. "Gauri, baby.. Wake up I'm right here" he said in attempt of waking her up but she didn't wake up. She just kept on muttering when Om actually started to listen as it was about him. "Om.. Omkaraji.. I.. I'm sorry... Plz do-Don't hate me.. I love you.. Plz don't go away" and the words pierced right through his heart as he caressed her head, "I'm here Gauri.. Gauri plz wake up" but she refused to and the moment she turned, he noticed the beautiful diary that she was hugging and sleeping. It was the same diary which he had given her on the day he came back from meeting the Italian artist and now, it had the most beautiful picture of him hugging her by the neck and her hands on his hands while he is behind her. And it also said, "Rikara" and Om slowly took it out of her hands and read,

Dear diary,
Today Omkaraji left for Germany.. I miss him already.. Mom caught us romancing before he left but that didn't matter.. I tried not to cry but I did.. I cried out badly.. I'm in no mood now...

Dear diary,
Today was the best day of my life!!! Omkaraji was so romantic today!!! Who knew that being away from me for one day would make him so romantic? First a cheek kiss, then we hugged, then a forehead kiss, then we won the patangbaazi and he hugged me by the neck from behind.. He is so cute at times!!

Dear diary,
Today I got to know that Omkaraji hid the plan from me. I mean.. How could he? I yelled at him but just acted convinced after a few minutes.. But I feel so bad.. Does he trust me enough to not let me go?

Dear diary, (April 15th)
Today was my bday.. But everyone were too busy to remember.. Worst bday ever!

Dear diary,
Today.. That bastard Abhimanyu tried to molest me but then.. Jiji helped me and Omkaraji.... He didn't care a bit.. Ya he consoled me.. Yes he took care of me... But did he ever say, "Gauri.. I love you?" No!!! He didn't and 😭😭

Dear diary,
I don't know what has happened to Omkaraji.. His brothers.. He hides almost everything from me.. I mean.. Just look at shivaay bhaiya and bhaujai.. They love each other so much and they also share things with each other... Every single thing.. And I feel so bad that my husband isn't like that.. When was the last time we had a talk? I remember.. 3rd November 2017.. The last time he told me "I love you" 25th October 2017... The best days... I still remember but nowadays, it's only him, his work and his brothers.. I feel so bad.. Will he stop loving me? Will he let go of me? Plz.. Let it not be.. Plz..

The ink was smudged a bit on thus page indicating that Gauri had cried whilst writing this and when he saw the date, it read.. 15th October "that's today" he thought and closed his eyelids letting his tears shed.. He caressed her hair, "I'm so sorry Gauri.. I'm so sorry that I made you feel left out.. I made you feel hurt.. But not anymore jaan.. I will be the best.. I promise that I will never let go no matter what and I will never ever in my whole life stop loving you... From tomorrow, you will see the new me.. The me, who will not make you feel alone.. I'm sorry Gauri.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I really didn't" and he cried harder getting Gauri awake.

"Omkaraji kya hua? Aap ro kyu rahe hai" she said whilst he slowly hid the diary under her side from the blanket.

"Kuch nahi Gauri.. Bas mera past yaad aa gaya tha" he replied and sobbed whilst she caressed his hair and said, "Ohooo.. You're my strong jhatadari na? Stop crying" and he hugged her tight and she was a bit shocked..

Gauri,
How is he suddenly expressing his feelings to me?

Omkara,
I promise Gauri.. I will change and be the person u deserve for I don't wanna lose you and I love you.. Being open to my feelings is what I'll do from now on.

"Can we sleep like this? Plz Gauri.. I need you"

Tears threatened to spill any moment now as she nodded and both slept hugging each other. That was the best night for Gauri.. The moment he started treating her special.. And from tomorrow, things were gonna be different. 

Thank you! New story again... @Sh_aarohi I got inspired by your story, yaad hai a bit and decided to write this. 

Target: 40+votes and 15+comments. 

Also, my other story will be updated by evening and the next part of this will be out soon. And I won't be giving updates on Wed, Thur and Fri bcoz I'm traveling and I don't wanna spoil my vacation. 

Love, 

Sammy