We Have Reached the End of Our Road Trip... Finally

"IF YOU DON'T ALL SHUT UP I SWEAR I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND!" I shouted finally getting everyone to be quiet. I am so very close to jumping out of this car to end my misery.

With the addition of Spencer and Maddy Friend things had gotten even more hectic and seating arrangements were making everyone a little tense.

I was driving with Johnny Ghost in the passengers seat. Where was Toast you may ask? Poor Toast had to sit between Maddy and Billy in the middle seat. Maddy had made it clear that she had to sit by Billy and Billy had made it clear he didn't want to be anywhere near her. In the end we had compromised by making Toast sit in between them. Maddy Friend kept trying to reach around Johnny and poke Billy which Billy attempted to dodge. It was slowly driving Toast mad.

It didn't help that Spencer, Papa Acachalla, and Gertrude were squashed into the back seat and Spencer was rifling through Johnny and Johnny's bags and complaining about how unlegit their equipment was which caused both of them to shout at him.

Papa Acachalla somehow managed to sleep through this but also snored like a pig which only added more noise.

Thankfully my rage had caused them all to shut up.

"Thank you. Now we are about three hours from where we need to be. If we can make it there without screaming or shouting that would be amazing."

"NO ONE TELLS THE MIGHTY SPENCE TO SHUT UP!' Spencer yelled from the back.

"WELL THE MIGHTY ROWAN WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOU OUT OF THIS CAR IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!"

Thankfully my outburst managed to keep everybody reasonably quiet until we finally arrived.

I pulled into the driveway of the house that Google told me belonged to the Fryes. Everyone hurried out of the car, happy to be able to stretch their legs.

Maddy Friend began to chase Billy around the yard while Sally chased after the neighbor's golden retriever. Ghost and Toast pulled out their ghost scanner and began to wander around and scan the neighborhood.

I sighed and cupped my hands around my mouth, "IF ALL VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS WOULD MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE FRYE'S FRONT YARD THAT WOULD BE GRAND."

All of the wanderers gradually surrounded me at the Frye's doorstep. I nervously rung the doorbell. Everyone crowded around me as Jordan opened the door. Everyone waved as Jordan's eyes grew wide as he recognized them and promptly fainted.

"Maybe next time only Rowan should ring the doorbell." Toast suggested as we peered down at the unconscious face of Venturian.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter but I've got some family in town.

I hope you're as excited for the Fryes as I am!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!