The Day We Meet

Alright this is gonna be really short. My name is Cherry and I'm really proud of making writing this fanfic because it's my fave k-pop otp. EVER. So hopefully this will be an interesting story for y'all to keep reading. :) 

-

(Himchan's POV)

T'was the beginning of autumn in Seoul. The atmosphere around the ciy filled my lungs with the scent of blooming Mugunghwa flowers. I inhale, exhale. 

"Ahh~" "This is going to be a great day today."

 This is the first time I ever enter in a corporation called TS Entertainment where I can show my talent in a group called "B.A.P". Hopefully everything will turn out great. As I walk down the street with my suitcase , I begin to wonder how it might be like inside the building and how the other members look like and how they'll treat me when i get there. Once I reach to the building, my eyes widen in amazement from seeing how massive the building was. "Wa~ dae bak!!"  I stay there and stare at the building for quite a long time until a woman tall and slim comes in and bursts through the door.

" Kim Himchan!!! Get in the building this instant! You're late for your meeting and everyone's waiting for you."

"Crap! I'm so sorry, I got distracted, it won't happen again mam'. "  The woman sighed in exhaustion.

" Next time, make sure you get here early. We were worried sick. "

Damn, already the first day of my job and I have my first scolding, great. As I enter the building, I see how well the owners have decorated the lobby. Velvet carpets, leather couches, and beautiful orchids placed around the table.

"My name is Sun-Hi by the way. I'm the girl that works in the main lobby greeting all the people that come in and sign in."

"Your name is beautiful Sun-Hi."

She slightly blushes and leads him to the elevator where everyone awaits him.

"They're waiting for you on the third floor...  Good luck" .

I smile and as the door closes, I begin to worry if I'll be in trouble or maybe my manager will be angry at me. I take a deep breath and release all the negativity flowing through my veins. Once the door opens, I step out of the elevator and see a room numbered #304. I hear lots of commotion going on in the room. Hopefully it's the right room. I knock on the door and the door flies open.

"FINALLY YOUR HERE!  YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 2 HOURS AGO."

"I'm very sorry mister. I promise it won't happen again."

"Yeah, it better be the last time. My name is Kang Suk Goo, I'm your manager so please call me Manager Kang . These boys behind me are the other members of your group, Bang Yongguk, Jung Daehyun,  Yoo Youngjae,  and our maknae Choi Junhong."
" Please treat us well, Kim Himchan." the boys say while bowing. I slightly blush and bow in response.

"Now then, " Manager Kang says,  "Let's begin working with your vocals and your dance moves with your choreographer".

After working three hours on our vocals and dance moves for our debut, we finally got some time to take a shower, hang out, and rest. "

"Nyaa~ It was an amazing day today with you all !" young Junghong said. "I agree " Daehyun and Youngjae say while bouncing on their beds. "Now now, settle down you two. We need to get some rest for tomorrow ." says Yongguk. "Goodnight" everyone said.

"Goodnight" I said to everyone.

I guess today wasn't that bad of a day. I can't wait until tomorrow.

-