Untitled Story Part

It was the start of the class, xyrus was a 4th year high school and a silent guy until a new student came named iyomi, iyomi then picked a chair to seat and picked at the side of xyrus when iyomi seated beside xyrus the teacher started the class

2 hours has past iyomi started to talk to xyrus "hi my name is iyomi, whats yours" iyomi started with a cute smile "im xyrus glad to meet you" xyrus said with low voice and small smile then they started the conversation and xyrus voice became bigger and bigger

The bell rang break time started

"hey lets eat" iyomi gave a snack to xyrus which he accepted "you are the first person who gave me a snack..thank you'' xyrus said with a smile "can we be like bestfriends???'' iyomi said her heart bumps fast "yes" xyrus said then they both eat the snack, iyomi and xyrus where enjoying the day

A day has past

xyrus went to school early in the morning when he went to the class room he didnt find iyomi he then ran to the gate of the school to wait for iyomi, when iyomi was coming xyrus raised hes right arm and waved when iyomi seen it she waved back then they went to the class room then the teacher came with a  cute girl named kayla and 10 men wearing black suits then the teacher pointed the chair beside iyomi on the left for kayla but she didnt want to she wanted to seat beside xyrus to the right even though that it is already been taken the teacher told kayla that it is already been taken but one of the men spoke "excuse me mam but please kindly respect our lady wants" the men said so the teacher just let kayla take the place of the other student when the class started they all get ther books about history well iyomi is listening to the teacher while xyrus is looking at the trees and plants out the window and kayla was reading a book about good moral attitude but always looking at xyrus everytime she finish 5 sentences       WIERD....

The bell rang lunch time started

iyomi brougth a fried squid with lots of decorations and xyrus brougth hes favorite toasted steak with the secret sauce that her grand grand grand mother kept for centuries, iyomi and xyrus where sharing ther food to each other then kayla ask something "can i ...." kayla stopped she blushed rose white (OOUUUHHH SO KAWAI....) "can i ..J..join you guys" kayla's body is shaking thinking that they will disagree but they said "sure why not" xyrus said with a handsome looking face "by the way my name is kayla" kayla said while calling her bodyguard      1 second later      a men in black suit came out of no wher then reached the lunch kit to kayla then in another second       POOF...        disappeard like a ninja, her bodyguard brought the rare JEWEL MEAT FROM THE WORLD OF TORIKO (WHAT THE HELL...!) then iyomi shouted but just the 3 of them to hear "we are the trio partners " (bestfriends is the short term for that...)

-------------

~Hope you guys enjoy my first chapter sorry if it is short but i'll try to make it longer if my fingers are not that lazy so bye guys~