*after making out*

jihyos p.o.v

after making out with nayeon unnie  , i started to question my feelings for her , for how long we've been so close , we've been friends ever since pre-debut.

but thats its we had a good stable friendship , where we make fun of each other and do what friends do , but friends don't kiss each other and feel emotions while kissing , there isn't suppose to be sparks , but i felt that , did she feel it too?

did she.. also like it like i do?

nayeons p.o.v

wow , i never felt this .. this much emotion before.

jihyo and i had a good stable frindship , but i started to gain a little crush on her , okay may be not little.

but still , there was no point because she said so many times that she was straight as spaghetti uncooked.

but after this , i started to gain a little bit more hope , may be too much.

we stared at each others eyes , and drifted away in the silence , we then lean in closer and she put her palm on my lips.

huh.

"why are you making feel such ecstasy? why do i feel fireworks shooting in my stomach? and all those butterflies just flying there , why?!" she asked. I chuckled

"jihyo.." i say , grabbing her attention.

"yah?" she replies , confused on what was going on.

"you couldve told me you love me" i say , and chuckled , she then smiled and happily fell asleep right beside me. " sleep tight , love" i kissed her forehead then fell asleep.