a new start

( Britney's P.O.V)

I woke up on Saturday at 9:00 Am feeling good . I was in a good mood . I got ready and decided to dress up today .

I curled my hair and put on my holister shorts and my white plain V neck shirt on . I also put my brown belt on and white vans . I was just getting down with my makeup I heard a knock at the door .

I never got any knocks at my door before . Mom did you order something to eat or something I asked . No she replied . I got it I said .

I opened the door and saw Cameron and nash . Who is it my dad yelled . I closed the door behind me . Cameron , Nash ?!

My dad would kill me if they see two boys at my door I said laughing .

Okay Cameron said well come to my door step instead . He grabbed my hand and pulled me .

Do you wanna hang with us a bit Cameron asked .

Well it looks like I don't have a choice I said smiling . You just dragged me all the way to y'all's place .

Yup so come on in Nash said opening the door .

As I walked in and while Cameron walked around I noticed that they had a lot of Camera stuff .

Do y'all make videos ?

Yes Nash replied on YouTube .

Really I said well I've never seen y'all .

Cam just laughed . So what are we gonna do today he asked .

Well I didn't know we were doing something today I said while laughing I just met y'all .

So said Nash do you have plans?

No I said .

Then your hanging out with house Cameron added .

I walked in and there apartment looked like mine but they had no furniture yet .

I laughed and said this bish empty .

I know Cameron said we haven't got are furniture yet .

Nash added we were actually gonna go look for some today .

Oh I'll help y'all . You need help from a women . I said with a wink .

* Ding Dong *

Oh no who is that .

Nash went to answer the door .

Uh hello a voice of an women said is my baby Britney here .

I came to the door mom .. I'm sorry . I just met these guys and I never get to hang out with anyone and ..

She cut me off it's okay Britney I know you never get to hang out with anyone .

You can hang out with these boys as long as they treat you right and we don't tell dad that your gonna be hanging out with these strangers .

Cameron said I promise mrs ..

Please call me Anne she said .

Mom I'm actually gonna help them pick out some furniture okay?

Uh . Be careful hunny . Drive safe . I worry about you a lot she said .

We soon enough took off to the furniture store running down the steps of the apartment complex place .

We walked to the parking lot as Cameron said " I'll drive " & then said " This is my car "

Stood there was a gorgeous new LandRover . Woah I said .