3rd persons POV:

"IM TIRED OF YOU BEING DRUNK ALL THE TIME, MARIA SHOULDN'T SEE YOU LIKE THIS!" the women yelled at her husband loudly sobbing. The yelling got worse every night, the violence the verbal abuse. Maria thought it would end but it never did until one night everything stopped after a loud bang. Little Maria woke up seeing her father covered in blood, and her mother lying on the ground. she screamed out for her but it was too late, her father covered mouth telling her to stop screaming. minutes later loud banging came from the front door, Maria ran into the closet hiding from her bloody father. eventually, she cried herself to sleep waking up in an unfamiliar bed. She wasn't at her house, she yelled out for her mother but no one came. accept 3 little children smiling down at her. "hi, this is Jisung, Felix and I'm Lacy wanna be friends?" Maria wiped her tears smiling and nodded.

Present day Maria's Pov:

"Maria Camilla!" I jumped up as I heard someone scream my name. "girl c'mon its time to go to work we gonna be late" lacy said pulling me out of bed. I groaned getting ready dressed for work slowly. I walked downstairs sneaking out because the lead lady was a bitch, I hated living there but I'm glad I had my best friends. I quickly walked to work trying not to be late hoping it wasn't packed. I opened the door smelling coffee like I every day. there were people packed but they weren't allowed inside. strange? I put my apron on rushing to the line to help. "Maria, don't let these kids in they aren't allowed to come in until our special guest leave." my manager smiled widely. I nodded and looked over to see seven boys with masks on standing in line. "hello what can I get for you?"I asked the all ordered but there English was a bit off so asked them where they were from. "we from Korea". I told them I could speak fluently and they seemed really nice, but they looked so familiar. I didn't want to ask and be rude so I just stayed quiet working on more cookies. they were there until I left the store, clocking out. I walked back to the orphanage, it was cold a dark but I walked this way before. It started to get creepy when I heard footsteps behind me, they were getting closer and closer. I prayed t wasn't my father, every day I was paranoid he'd get released from jail coming after me. I hadn't seen him since I was about 6, I pretended as if I didn't have a father. Who wants to tell people that their father murdered their own mother? I turned around quickly but I saw no one behind me. I turned back around walking a bit faster than before. I turned the corner going into what seemed like a safer road but then I felt someone grab my wrist. I close my eyes hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. "hey little girl, what are you doing walking around so late?" a man said stroking my cheek. I cringed pulling away and telling him I had to get going but he didn't listen. "hey where you think you're going baby girl we aren't finished with you". w-we? I gulped backing against the wall hoping they'd just go away but they never did. I closed my eyes and tried to make a run for it but it was too late there were four men in front of me with switchblades. " I'll give you money here" I shakily threw it at them but they just laughed. "we don't want that baby doll" the man grinned creepily walking over to me trying to take my clothes off. I screamed when i felt a sharp blade going into my cheek. I stopped screaming and just cried. the man went to swing again but i felt nothing when I closed my eyes. I opened them and there was one of the boys from earlier at the coffee shop. He yelled at them grabbing me and pulling me behind him. His English seemed to be clear when he was angry with them. they all ran and I sighed in relief. "gwenchana"? I smiled and nodded at him thanking him for saving me. I winced when I felt his hand stroke my cheek, he was looking at the cut. He smiled softly and told me he could help me get cleaned up. "I don't want to ask you if you wanna go to my hotel room, its sounds kinda sketchy after what just happened". he giggled. he sounded so lovely but I still couldn't recognize him with the mask on. "Do you have a first aid kit at your work"? I smiled and nodded, he gently took my hand taking me back to my work. He seemed so sweet and caring, no one had ever taken care of me like this other than my friends. We walked inside turning on the lights and I grabbed the first aid kit setting it on the table. I hopped on the counter as he dug through the stuff finding something to wipe the blood off with. He smiled turning around and cleaning my face I winced as he did so. After he cleaned it he grabbed so medicine putting it on my cheek. After he finished I got up and thanked him. "wait what's your name?" he asked. I smiled blushing lightly. "Maria Camilla, what about yours?" He removed his mask and put out his hand, I looked up and gasped. "My name is Park jimin nice to meet you". 

Hope you liked the first chaptr! warning I'm not really good at writing haha so i hope it isn't too bad.