Chapter 18

Nicki POV
I saw Nya bitch ass looking at august all night and she winked at him and I was pissed waiting for her to do something else so I could beat her donkey looking ass.

30 minitues later
I drank so much I had to pee so I kissed aug and told him I was going to pee and chris was inside fixing plates of food. I hope that bitch don't try shit cause ion wanna have to beat her ass today 1 for fucking with my man. 2 for cheating on my brother chris he deserve better so she better not try me.

August POV
I was smoking my blunt and Nya was staring and winking at me and shit then she got up and was rubbing on me. I moved my shoulder and told her "move!" August she laughed why you acting like you don't want me when you know you do look at me and look at nicki. She was bad ion gone lie but ain got nuthing on my baby. I laughed you better move I'm not playing with you you got chris. She sighed and sat on my lap I got chris but I want you and I know we just met but I lo-- she got cut off by nicki. BITCH! I know I saw your ass staring at my man today but I shook that shit off now you got your crabby ass off his lap. Nicki look he told me he don't want you and he wanted me for a long time. I know your hoeing ass ain lieing in my motherfucking face,and get off his lap bitch. "No! Nya said" I'm giving you 5 seconds or ima Molly whoop your ass. 1...,2.....,3...,4..,5 ohh I see you wanna try me I grabbed her hair with two hand pushed her into the wall and punched her lots of times until she swung on me and I blacked out next thing I knew I was on top of her I was punching and slapping her I got up held her shirt and kicked her in her stomach and she fell u hoe I spit on her. August grabbed me and we told chris everything.

Chris POV
Nicki and aug told me everything so I went outback she was in a puddle of blood so I said so you wanna be a hoe and tryna fuck with my nigga? Get your shit and get out my house i threw all her shit outside and everything I bought her I kept so she only had like 20 items cause she ain had shit I buy her everything. Then she walked in limping Chris baby I'm sorry. Clear that shit up...... *Silence* see you can't so get out my fucking house. Your stuff in the street where everybody at getting them you better run for they take all from you cause u ain getting none of this shit I bought I pushed her out the door. But chris where we go? We I asked? yea I'm pregnant................

To be continuedddd........

Is she really pregnant?

Nicki beat that ass lmao!!!

Will chris still kick her out?

Will nicki believe august.

Comment vote and suggestions