I Love Finn,Not You Aaron.We had our Time and It Didn't work out

Three Months Later 

It has been three months since Bayley and Finn tie the knot and became husband and wife, They have since been on a honeymoon to Italy and Rome and since Finn returned to Monday Night Raw his has become the new Universal champion, whilst Bayley has started retraining in hope she can return to the ring in the near future. 

Finn was backing up his gear before leaving to go to Raw, Bayley walked into the bedroom were Finn was packing.

Bayley- Hey, have fun at Raw tonight 

Finn- Oh I will and you need to be watching there going to be an announcement tonight 

Bayley- Oh I will but can you please tell me 

Finn- I'll give you a hint 

Bayley-Ok 

Finn- The announcement involves me 

Bayley- Oh Finn your such a tease 

Finn- I know he said kissing her. Well I better get going 

Bayley- Oh No, don't leave she said clinging on to her husband 

Finn- I need to go, I can't be late 

Bayley- Well can't you be late for just this once 

Finn- You know I can't Babe 

Bayley- Well maybe this will change your mind 

Bayley pressed her lips on to Finn's lips the kiss grew more and more passionate by the second. Her hand ran down Finn Chest until she got to his trousers she unbuckled his belt at that moment, Finn broke the kiss to take his trouser off and unbutton his shirt. 

Bayley then pushed Finn on to the Bed and removed her denim trousers and crop top before she climbed on top of him, he started to run his hand up her inner thigh "oh Finn" She moaned.

Finn quickly change positions and laid her down on the bed before snaking his hand up to her thigh before grabbing and pulling her black lacy thong down her legs " I don't think you will be needing these" he said before discarding them on the floor.

Finn positioned himself on top of Bayley he then slid down in between her legs whilst passionately kissing her. Finn grabbed hold of Bayley's hands and placed them above her head as he pushed himself inside her.

She let out a heavy breath as he filled her up completely, her walls wrapping around his member. He rested his head on her chest before kissing her, he began to thrust into to her at a fast pace he wanted her to enjoy every second of this.

Bayley- Oh...FUCK...FINNNNN

Finn- Do You Like this?

Bayley- YES... OH FUCK...YES

Finn- Scream my name if you want me to go deeper

Bayley- FINNN

He kept the pace going as he started thrusting deeper in to her. Finn loved the way he was making her moan and whimper. He knew she was close to her climax just like as was he, he picked up the pace thrusting into her as fast a he could, he looked up at his wife who had her eyes completely shut. Her legs shaking from the sensation coursing through her body, Her nails dug into his back causing him to moan as he pushed harder.

She screamed out as her walls tightened around his member. Finn dug his fingers into her thighs as he spilled within her; their sweaty bodies fell on each other. Finn pulled out of Bayley and sat up he wrapped his arms round her and pulled her closer to him and starting cuddling her whilst swiping some of her deep brown coloured hair off her face.

As Finn was watching his wife sleep in his arms after becoming exhausted from having sex with him, Finn got out of bed and redressed himself before kissing his wife on the forehead before leaving for Raw.

Few hours Later 

Bayley woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door she got up out of bed and grabbed her robe wrapping it around her before going to answer the door. As Bayley opened the door she was shocked to see the person that was stood at her door. It was none other than her Ex Aaron. 

Bayley- Aaron What are you doing here?

Aaron- I came to see you, Can I come in?

Bayley moved away from the door opening it wider to let her Ex in.

Bayley- What do you want?

Aaron- I came to see you because i want you. I want you back in my life Bayley 

Bayley- What, Aaron I'm Married to Finn.

Aaron-Yeah But truthfully you don't love him

Bayley- Of Course I love him Aaron that why I Married him. I love Finn, Not you 

Aaron- But I can change your mind, just let me show you your meant to be with me 

Aaron began to walk closer to Bayley, before caressing her cheek 

Aaron- Just let me show you I'm the one you love not Finn 

Aaron looked into to Bayley brown orbs before quickly pushing her up against the wall he then  pushed his mouth onto hers and began to kiss her. Bayley quickly pushed Aaron away from her, he looked at her before trying to kiss her again which she blocked.

Bayley- No Aaron 

Aaron- Why don't you love me 

Bayley- Because I love Finn. Now Please Leave 

Ooh What will Happen Next??? Will that be the last of Aaron or will he reappear ??? Will Bayley tell Finn about Her Ex or Will she Hide It from Finn??? Who will have an announcement in the next chapter Will it be Finn Or Bayley and what will it Be ???? Until Next Time xxxx