Kakuzu

It's not a sexy photo but I love this picture. Honestly if you look up photos of him, he looks amazing from the back~ just saying~

Next Chapter?

-Eren from Attack on Titans

-Dark Link from Creepypasta

-Ciel from Black Butler

Yall Ready for this? *plays space jam song*

Kakuzu's POV in Dream Land at a young age~

I watched the other children from afar and I narrowed my eyes at them. I recently found out that the game of hide and seek was a way to get rid of me. I was playing by myself when several children asked me to play hide and seek with them and they never even bother to look for me. I was always different with all the stitches around my body, made me look like a midget that has seen some shit. My eyes locked on a new kid that entered the play ground. I felt my  face screw in confusion as I watched it. The figure was black and hazy. Like a thick black smog. I could tell that the figure was looking over at me and then at the other kids. I felt something in my stomach. It didnt settle very well. I quickly turned around and disappeared into the shadows. "Hey!" A voice called out to me. I turned around and saw the same smoggy child. My eyes narrowed. "Why are you by yourself? Did you not want to play with the others?" I listened. The voice was undoubtedly a female. "Why are you talking to me?" I growls. "Well because you looked like you wanted to play..." She mumbles putting her hand down as she walked over to me. I swiped my hand to keep her from getting to close to me and to keep her from walking. "Humans are liars..." I growled under me breath before walking off.

Kakuzu's POV in Real Time

"Wake the fuck up old man!" I grunt as I felt pain in my side and snapped my eyes open to see Hidan looking down at me. I craned my neck to look around at my surroundings. Beer bottles. Lots of them. 'God damn it..' I thought as I held my head and groaned loudly as I felt the migraine. "Jasin! Do you know how long it fucking takes to wake you the fuck up when you drink you bastard!?" Hidan yelled causing the ringing in my head to worsen. I growl darkly at him. "Dont make me stitch you mouth shut.." I threaten as I got up slowly. "What the hell do you want?" I asked as I grabbed my cloak that was sitting on the edge of the couch and threw it on. Hidan wrinkled his nose and huffs. "Leader has a fucking mission for us. Something about that damn Bingo Book you always fucking carry." He gestures to myself. I pulled out my Bingo book from my cloak and skimmed through it. Nearly all of it was done. I grunt. "Must be getting an updated one." I mumble as I placed it back where it always was. "Ill be there in a bit. Id like to take a shower." "Yeah you smell last fucking ass old bastard!" Hidan waved his hand in front of his nose. I glare at him before silently going to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once I was ready, I began my walk towards the office. My thoughts turned back to the dream I had. I reached up and held my head. 'I had another dream about her again..' I shook my head and grunt. "This is stupid.." I mumble before knocking on Leader's door. Once I heard a faint 'come in', I walked in quietly. Leader's eyes narrowed. "I dont like to wait, you know that Kakuzu." "I apologize to make myself presentable to you leader." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. Leader just ignored my comment after some thought. "Anyways, today is pretty light but I dont like people just sitting around." He said as he grabbed a book from his desk. He stretched his hand out towards me. "I have updated your bingo book. I am sure you would have more fun with it and be more motivated with more choices. I want you to do one today." Leader said sternly. I narrowed my eyes before walking over and talking the booklet from him. I quickly skimmed through it and hum in approval. "Very well. I shall depart now." I said before turning to leave and stopped at the door. "Is there anything else?" I said not facing him. "That will be all." Leader said before I shut the door before Hidan could get through. "ASSHOLE!!"