004; CHAPTER FOUR

C H A P T E R F O U R
•••
I N F I N I T Y

     The first week of the holiday had flown in and it was now Wednesday of the next week. Olivia, Ryan and her parents were due to leave the villa in two days and Olivia wasn't ready to go home. She had always loved coming out here, every year as a kid, her parents would bring her and Olivia got attached quickly. Even though her time with Ryan here was strained, she loved showing him around and spending time with him. Her parents never suspected a thing about them—which both Olivia and Ryan were thankful for.

Ryan was currently sat in his bedroom—or should I say, his shared bedroom with Olivia—slowly packing away his things, leaving out his toiletries and a few changes of clothing for the next few days. He, unlike Olivia, couldn't wait to get home. He gets to see his dog after two weeks of leaving him with a sitter. The only reason he's not excited to go home for is he's still finalising his divorce. He forgot about that part while he was here, Olivia proving to be somewhat of a distraction for him.

Speaking of Olivia, she just so happened to wander in the room as Ryan zipped up his suitcase. The hardest part for him was looking at her and not being able to kiss her. She had been at the beach so her tan was fresh and light, giving her a warm glow that was just oh so inviting. Her cream coloured sarong, which was draped over her shoulders and covered up her body down to her knees, was slightly see through and Ryan noticed her swim suit—the same swim suit she wore when she was showing it off to him last week before their talk in the cave by the beach.

Olivia had went through to the balcony and sat down, without even saying anything to Ryan. He turned round to see her draped across the lounger, looking so breathtakingly beautiful. She reminded him of a marble statue—so much grace and elegance yet so poised and refined. He debated on leaving but decided to walk out and join her. The sun was definitely getting to her because the way she looked at Ryan when he walked onto the balcony was different to any other time she's looked at him. Ever.

"Why won't you kiss me Ryan?" She sighed, taking her sunglasses off to look at him properly. He had no answer to her question, and not because he didn't want to answer it—he truly didn't know why he hasn't done it yet. It's definitely not because he doesn't like her, because he does. It's definitely not because of her parents, because they can easily kiss privately without them knowing. He's had a bunch of opportunities to kiss her but he's backed out, either because he thinks she's too nervous or he's just afraid of the consequences.

"Why don't you kiss me just now? Nobody's here except us." She spoke again, smirking at Ryan and sitting up, dropping the sarong off her shoulders to reveal her sun kissed body. Her swim suit was a white two piece, which led Ryan to wonder why he even chose it in the first place. It was just white, nothing special. Ryan had still not yet sat down, and was keeping his distance as Olivia was edging forward towards him. Her face would land right in front of his crotch and god forbid her parents walk in on them in that position.

"Olivia, you know I can't. It's not right." Olivia frowned before getting up and grabbing her sarong. She looked Ryan up and down before stepping closer to him and whispering softly, dragging her left fore finger down his chest, stopping just above the waistband of his shorts.

"Well then, if you're not going to kiss me.. then be prepared for tonight. It's supposed to be double the temperature of what it was today and when the weather's hot, I don't wear anything to bed." As she walked off, Ryan sighed, following her close behind. He reached forward to take her hand, spinning her around so she was facing him again. She looked up at him, a soft look in her eyes, like she was suddenly the girl she was last week—nervous and upset.