Beautiful//Jack Avery//Why Don't We//imagine

"Honey! I'm home!" I yelled and jumped into the couch next to my best friend, Jack.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head, making his curly hair bounce, "I've always wanted to say that." I smirked, he sent a charming smile my way.

"Yo!" Corbyn said as he jumped in between me and Jack, making me let out one of my hyena laughs, "What's up, Corbean?" I asked as I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my Instagram feed.

"I'm seeing Christina in a few. Just wanted to say hi, or in my case, yo." He winked at me and walked out the door.

"What do you wanna do?" Jack asked, not looking up from his phone, "Don't know, maybe watch Netflix?" I asked, he nodded and grabbed the black remote and turned on the tv and turned in some random show.

I leaned onto his shoulder, his hand wrapping around me, the familiar scent of his cologne filling my nostrils.

We watched a few episodes before I changed my position, laying my head in his lap, his fingers tangled in my hair, playing with it.

The characters on the show were confessing their love for each other, let me tell you, it was very cheesy, but romantic, they were, of course, outside in the pouring rain.

"I don't want you to go on dates with random creeps!" He yelled over the loud sound of the rain

"Why not, huh? Why not Johny!?" She yelled back

"Because--" He stopped himself from going any further, "Well?! Tell me! Why can I not go on dates with attractive guys, that respect me, and are polite, and amazing kissers! Huh? Why not?!"

"Because I love you!" The woman took a step back, a shocked expression plastered on her face, "You what?" She muttered

"I love you! And I have for so long! But you're just too oblivious to notice. I've been trying to get your attention for maybe a year! I love you, so, so much. I wanna be the guy that you smile at, I wanna be the guy that makes you laugh, who makes you happy! Pays for your meal, kisses you, falls asleep and wakes up next to you! I want you to look at me the same way I do, with so much love, an--" The woman cupped his cheeks and kissed him, slowly but passionately.

"I wonder what being kissed in the rain is like," I muttered, feeling Jack's gaze on me, "isn't it like, so sloppy? 'Cause you're like super wet. And super cold, but it's like super cliché, which means that every girl wants it to happen." I chuckled and heard Jack hum.

He kept running his fingers through my long locks of hair, feeling his gaze still on me, I bit the inside of my cheek, turning towards him, him not even trying to look away even though he got caught.

"What?" I whispered, he shook his head softly, "Nothing." I sat up, my eyes meeting his dark ones, "No, what is it?" He looked down for a split second before meeting my gaze again.

"You're just so beautiful." He whispered, I chuckled, "Jack, I'm wearing sweats and a hoodie." I said

"I know. Doesn't matter what you're wearing, you're still beautiful." He said, I looked down, hiding my blush with my hair, his hand tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and lifted my chin so I was looking at him.

An intense eye contact going on.

His gaze switched from my eyes to my lips, and so did mine, leaning in slowly, he tilted his head a little to the side, my breath caught in my throat, his lips pressing against mine softly, his hands cupping my cheeks.

We pulled away for air, a small smile making its way onto my lips, the same happening to his plump, pink ones.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now." He whispered, brushing hair away from my face, "What took you so long?" I grinned

"Well, I'm a pûssy." I barked out a laugh, Jack silencing it with his lips again.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I'll be honest, I've never written an imagine before, I have written a lot of smut though😂

Did y'all like it?

What's your favorite Wdw song??