Not Gonna Hide.

Katherine huffed as she once again pulled her hair out of the straps of her masks. Unlike the others, who wore ski masks, Katherine was wearing her usual half mask she wore when she and her crew worked their heists. Only this time, her hair was down.

She glared at Dom when he chuckled at her

"Should've put your hair up." He told her.

Catherine's glare softened and she laughed.

"Would've but my hair tie broke.  Couldn't find the stash in my car." She said.

Katherine then noticed Reyes's cash delivery guy get out of his car.

"There he is. Let's go."

Katherine quickly made her way behind the delivery guy, since she was the shortest she could easily be overlooked.

The others his behind a wall as Katherine pulled out her pocket knife and flipped it out, placing the tip against the guys spine.

"Say anything about me, and I'll make sure you never walk again. Got it?" She hissed in his ear.

The delivery guy nodded and knocked on the door. A guard looked through the peephole. After a few suspenseful seconds the guard closed the peephole. Katherine let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She pulled the guy back with her as Dom and the others rushed past her. She dragged the delivery guy into a alley and kicked him in the back of the knee, knocking him on the ground. Using the butt of her knife, she knocked the guy out with a hard blow to the head.

She nodded at her work before she started to strut back to the building. She walked inside to see that the others had rounded everyone up and sat them on the floor.

"Awww you guys didn't save anybody for me?" She pouted as Roman placed the rest of the money on a cart.

"Are you crazy? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money you are stealing?" A guard yelled.

Dom stepped forward with a gas can as Katherine pulled out her lighter.

"We ain't stealing it." Dom stated.

He poured the gasoline over the money as Katherine pulled a cigarette out of her bra. She lit it and took a long drag of it as Dom moved behind her. She took the cigarette out of her mouth and blew out the smoke as she flicked the cigarette onto the money. The money went up in flames.

"You're a dead man. Your all dead men. There won't be anyplace for you to hide."

Katherine smiled, even though no one could see it.

"Quam está se escondendo?" (Who's hiding?) She said as everyone started to take off their masks, Katherine taking hers off last.

Katherine moved to crouch in front of the guard, who flinched as she got close. Katherine grinned.

He must've heard the rumors. She thought as Dom spoke.

"Tell your boss exactly who did this."

Katherine grabbed the guards chin.

"Você diz a Reyes, hā mais vindo. Diga a ele que vou vê-lo em breve." (You tell Reyes, there's more coming. Tell him I'll see him soon.)