3-JC ENTERPRISE

Diane's POV

"Hi"he said from the other end of the receiver . "I just thought I would ask you if you're free tomorrow, so... Are you free? "

He's so cute.

"Well guess what" I said.

"What?"

"Your firm hired my firm to decorate their new store and I have a meeting there tomorrow" I said excitedly.

"Oh my! Congratulations, that's perfect, so can we meet after...."

"Of course, gotta go prepare for my big meeting"I didn't wait for him to finish.

I'm so stupid.

" okay,bye"

I ended the call.

Back to my magazines.

                   🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I stood in front of my mirror trying to figure out if my outfit was perfect. I wore a milk colored shirt tucked in a suede black pencil skirt and had my posh heels on.

   I applied BB cream and concealer on my face. I wanted to look professional so I applied a neutral colored blush to my cheekbones. I carefully applied liquid eyeliner to my eyelids and a coat of mascara to my eyelashes.

I simply applied lip gloss on my lips.

Done.

My bag and files were on the bedside table so I carefully collected them, trying my best not to knock my lamp down. I glanced at the wall clock above my bed.

8:25.

The meeting was scheduled for 9:00am and I had to pick up Claire from her apartment in the upper west side.

I hurried out. "Good Luck, Anny" Liza called out as I stepped out of the house.

It was a 10 minute drive to Claire's apartment. After picking her up, we drove to the JC headquarters which was in upper Manhattan.

We got there by 8:50.

We pulled into the parking lot. The building was enormous, it was lined with numerous glass windows.

"This is it" I said as we stepped out of the car. I grabbed my things and strode confidently into the building with Claire trailing behind me.

Don't mess up. Don't mess up.

We walked through the large glass doors. The lobby was huge with several chairs lined at the corner.

I walked to the receptionist's desk. She immediately wore a smile the moment I approached her.

"Welcome to JC enterprise, how may I help you miss?" She asked.

I wondered how she managed to speak so well while flashing her teeth.

"I have a 9 o'clock appointment with the head of the PR department. Diane Coker, owner of Coker Interior Designs"

"Just hold on miss" She phoned someone, probably the head of the PR department to inform him or her of my arrival. I really hope I'll be meeting with a woman.

"Okay Ma, I'll send her up" she spoke and hung up the telephone.

Thank God it's a woman.