Chapter One: The Other Side of Jacob Whitesides

**JACOB'S POV**

"Great job today Jacob, you did really great up there!" Aaron says coming up behind me.

"Thanks bud, I appreciate it!" I really wasn't in the mood to stand around and talk, I needed to get back to my hotel room. "Hey Aaron? Could you tell the rest of them that I have to go? I'm not feeling to good, I'm going to head back to the my hotel room and just relax." I say to him.

He nods. "Will do. We won't bother you unless we're going to get something to eat."

"Thanks man, I owe you one." I say then head out of the venue. Magcon is fun, that is, fun for the fans and everyone else. For me? It's something like sexual frustration. Yes, sexual frustration. Seeing those girls in their short shorts, barely covering their asses, and their shirts? It's quite the awkward boner situation.

I leave the property unnoticed and hail a taxi, giving him the hotel name and directions. After a short 15 minutes, the taxi driver pulls up in front of the hotel, I hand him the $20, and get out of the cab, and walk into the hotel. I smile at the desk clerk and head over to the elevators. I grab one up to the 4th floor to my room. Once I get there I quickly walk into my room, and close the door, not before putting the do not disturbe sign on the handle.

I quickly strip, and lay on the bed, grabbing my headphones. I enter my passcode, and get to google chrome, putting it on Google Incognito so nothing shows up in the search history. I quickly type in what I'm looking for, and tap it. While waiting for it to come on, I start stroking myself, letting out soft moans. Once I see the website come up, I type in what I'm looking for, which if you haven't guessed, was porn. I search for girl on girl, and find one. I put my headphones in and start the video. The image of two girls standing near a water machine watching a sexy little secretary in a revealing shirt comes up and I touch myself again, this time wrapping my hand around it. Soon enough, the two girls were stripping the secretary, and stripped themselves as well. I slowly start pumping myself, watching the two girls fucking the secretary and I find myself letting out throaty groans. Too soon the video ends, and I cum. I let out a moan at the sight of it, and I get up, and clean myself off. I see my phone light up.

From: LOXYBABY

Hey! Aaron said you were feeling sick, you okay? We'll be back in 20, just getting the fans out now.

To: LOXYBABY

Yeah, I came back. Wasn't feeling to good, feeling a bit better now. Are you guys up for pizza?

From: LOXYBABY

We are, meet you in the lobby?

To: LOXYBABY

Sure thing (:

She doesn't reply after that,  so I head down to the lobby. After about 15 of sitting in lobby chairs, the limo pulls up, and I head out to it. The door opens up, revealing everyone. I get in and we head over to Little Caesers (A/N: I have no idea if they have Little Caesers in the states, but they do in this story! I reccomend eating there if you have the chance, and get the deep dish pepperoni pizza!).

Once we all get in and order, we sit down.

"Jacob?"

●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●

So here's the first chapter! It will probably get rated R because it will have smut in it so if you don't like that stuff don't read this aha (but we all know jacob girls probably live for this stuff!) Oh I am a girl by the way, a Jacob girl too (; . Next chapter will be longer than this, I promise! That's all for now guys!

-babyi112298 xx