Chapter 6

A/N: Hello people this is Shady, hope you guys like the new chap.

-At the base-

  Kurama, Asuma, and Sasori had just arrived back at the base. “Does it always rain here. If so why doesn't it ever flood,” Sasori asked.

“Yes, it's a jutsu, Pein-sama created when he first made this village. That's why it's called the Village Hidden in The Rain. We're here.”

“But it's just a rock.” Kurama only sighed, and did the jutsu to open the secret passage.

“Bro, that is so cool.” Which sounded weird considering that he was still using his Hiruko voice. They walked through the hallways until they met a door. Kurama didn't knock and just walked in.

“Kurama how many times do I have to tell you not to come in here without knocking.”

“You may be strong kit, but I can still beat your ass. Anyways we have sasori. He said he would join.”

“Excellent, show him all the rooms and his. He won't have a partner until we get Deidara. I'll have Itachi and Kisame get him. Until then train him. I have to recruit a man named Tobi.” They left the room to do what he ordered.

“I believe playing Tobi will be fun don't you?”

“What are you doing here Madara?”

“Life gets boring with old age. Needed something to do.”

“And how exactly would coming here fix that?”

“I don't know, that's why I hoped you could fix that,” he said, sliding into Pein's lap.

What are his plans. His ways of seducing is terrible. But I'll play along.’

“Maybe I could, but I need to get to recruiting you. Now how about a game of hide and seek.”

“Ooooh Tobi loves games! I wanna hide first! Count to 30.” Then he disappeared. Pein walked off knowing exactly where he went.

-3 hours later-

“HELLO! My name is Tobi, and I like sticks. What are your names?” Everyone sweat dropped at Tobi's antics.

“Uhh Leader-sama are you sure you got the right person,” asked Kakashi.

“Do you doubt me?”

“Of course not. It just that I don't see how he can be a valuable asset.” Kurama only smirked at Kakashi's embarrassment. ‘Serves him right for doubting my Naruto-kun. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!

“Anyways I will show Tobi around. I want this base cleaned spotless.”

“Yes leader-sama,” everyone yelled. Pein showed him to a room that was only 3 doors down from his own.

“This is your room. Do whatever you want with it.” Before Naruto could leave Tobi closed the door, locked it and pushed him into the wall. “What are you doing.” Tobi smirked and looked up at him. He only went up to Pein's nose.

“I said I was bored remember.”Tobi pulled him by the collar and kissed him.

WARNING: LEMON

He's definitely up to something. But I'll roll with it. Plus I'd be getting sex out of it.’ He grabbed him by the hips and pushed him on the bed. “Ooh glad you wanna play.” The kiss was rough with teeth clattering. Naruto licked the others lips and put his tongue in his mouth. They were quickly stripped of their clothes. Tobi flipped them over so he was on top. He kissed down his stomach all the way down to his inner thighs. He licked the base of his length all the way to the tip. He sucked the tip some more before taking him all the way in his mouth till it hit the back of his throat.

“Fuck.” Tobi continued to bob his head until Naruto pulled him off. “Don't wanna end the fun too early.” Luckily Pein turned off his rinnegan eyes so his paths wouldn't see. He immediately went to Tobi's cock sucking. He inserted a finger and felt “Madara” stiffen.

“Who said you were topping.”

“I did, now shut up and enjoy it.” He added another one, but still continued sucking.

“F-Fuck, there.” Naruto smirked and continued hitting his prostate. He spat in his hand to slicken up his dick. He pushed on slowly savouring the tightness.

“Didn't think a man as old as you would still be a virgin.”

“I'm not, I just haven't done this in a while.” Pein started thrusting aiming for the others prostate. Tobi wrapped his legs around his waist trying to pull him deeper. “I know you're stronger than this. Go harder.” Pein obeyed and started to jerk Tobi off in time with his thrusts. “Fuck your big. I'm close.” Pein grunted as he felt Tobi tighten around him. Both came with silent moans, but Pein made sure to pull out before doing so.

LEMON OVER

(All men can get pregnant) “You could show me to my room a lot more if you want.”

“Sure. But I have work to do I'll see you later.” With that Naruto got dressed and left. ‘I don't know his plans, but I could definitely do that again.’

Well my plans are succeeding, but damn I'm sore. He knows how to give a good fuck.’

-Later on-

The base was cleaned spotless as ordered. “Kit the base is clean what are your orders?”

“You and Kakashi will go after Hidan. Konan will gather more information on Iwa. Itachi and Kisame can now go for Deidara. Then I want Minato and Kushina to go after Kakuzu. Everyone else can go do whatever they want.” Kurama nodded and began to walk off. “Also, before you come back can you bring some dango? I haven't had any in awhile.”

“Whatever you want kit.” Naruto leaned back in his chair.

By next year is when we can start collecting the biju. I also need to see Jiraiya. Ha, Tsunade doesn't even know her spies are actually mine. They will forever regret ever calling me weak. I will avenge Nagato.’