"Eu te abraço, como se você estivesse vivo"

•••

It has been 9 months Arthur and Francis were dating. Days were never dull or boring with Francis next to him.
Gosh, he even bought a heater to put between the man's thighs. It was the life they always dreamed of, a loving boyfriend in a lovely environment!

After all those years, Arthur finally had the man he wanted.

Arthur had his eyes focused on the local news on the T.V., the only source of light in the room.

"You know, love... I miss hearing your voice." He turned to analyse the pale skin of the man he so much desired, the television brightening his lover's dull yet still beautiful blue eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll always take care of you. We will be together..." Arthur's movements were quick. The brit suddenly left the couch he was and sat on the frenchman's lap.

"Forever and ever" He leaned in and kissed Francis's lips.

Arthur pushed his tongue and began ravishing the man's mouth. Francis didn't protest.

One of his hands trailed down to the immobile man legs, caressing his cold thighs with his skilled hands.

"You'll never leave me. I am yours, you are mine. All mine. Forever." His hand made its way to the man's member, doing quick up and down movements.

"...It's been 9 months since the disappearance of Francis Bonnefoy, the 25 years old famous French model..." The lady on the news exclaimed.

Arthur chuckled.

"You and me only, dear."

After all, Arthur finally had the man he loved... No. Arthur finally had the man he was obsessed with.

•••