Chappie 8 The Fair pt1

HAI EVERYONE! Who else saw the heart made up on you video¿ 🙋I did! I thought it was hilarious how the girl kissed Ross only to handcuff him😂😂. Those who were upset... It was a stage kiss. Pretend the girl was you or whoever you ship him with. The caption on his Instagram pic "it feels right" was only for the video. You know the wrong feels right video yeah that one. Oh and who saw the @officialr5 Instagram video. FOR NARNIAAAAAA! Rocky you are hilaire😂 as for Riker... Bad boy! JK LOL😂 .

Follow my Instagram

@loving.isnt_easyr5

__________________________________________

Rydel POV

Ell and I were going on this giant roller coaster. I was a bit scared even if it was my idea to go on the coaster. Luckily Ell is going with me. We went on and the heights were really high. I kept on looking down and scaring myself.

Ellington- hey Rydel. If you're ever scared look at me. Just whatever you do don't look down.

I always looked up at him because there were some really big drops. He was really enjoying the ride and sometimes looked at me when he had to.

The ride was over and we got back to our meeting spot but no one was there.

Ellington POV

Rydel- hey Ell why isn't anyone here?

I looked at my watch. 1:30

Ellington- Rydel we have plenty of time left. We meet here at 8:30 for fireworks.

She looked up at me with a smile. She looked perfect. She had a bubbly happy look on her face and she had the cutest hat. She had a hello kitty tank top, jean shorts, and black pumps with sparkles.

I suddenly got a feeling out of nowhere. I never felt this before not even with Kelly. This is bad... But at the same time it's the best thing in the world. I had no idea what it meant, and it kills me not knowing.

Rydel POV

Yay! I really wanted to go win some prizes and have more fun.

Rydel- hey Ell can we go win prizes.

Ellington- yeah! First lets go to the ring toss.

Once we got there I saw a huge hello kitty doll.

Rydel- ELL LOOK HELLO KITTY WIN ME THAT KITTY!

Ratliff gave the man at the booth some money, and in exchange he gave Ratliff 10 rings. He needed to get al least 8 rings to get that prize. It's not that hard but Ell kept on failing. He got four in at the end.

I really wanted that hello kitty though! He went again and this time he only got 3. That's it. If I want the hello kitty I'm going to have to get it my self.

I put the money on the counter of the booth.

Ellington POV

I miserably failed the ring toss. I really wanted to win that for Rydel so she could be happy. I was going to give it one more shot, but Delly had already put her money on the counter.

Ellington- Rydel I can get for you.

Rydel- yeah but I want to try.

She went for it. She flicked the rings on to the tops of the bottles easily and got all ten in.

Man- which prize would you like?

Rydel- the giant hello kitty.

Ellington- Del, I can put that in The R5 van if you like.

I didn't want her carrying it around. Her arms would probably get tired.

The day went on with rides and games, but it was now 8:30. YAY! TIME FOR FIREWORKS. Rydel and I sat down on the grass area of the park. We were also in the front row while the rest of the group was at the back.

The firework show was starting. The fireworks shot up into the sky and exploded showing the reflection in the water.

Rydel- it's beautiful

Ellington- yeah.

I then got that feeling again. I was cuddled with Rydel and tried to figure out what it meant. I suddenly got it. I like...... Rydel Mary Lynch. I started leaning in and when she looked at me our noses touched. I then pressed our lips together and they moved in perfect sync as fireworks shaped as a heart exploded in the sky.

__________________________________________

The end was so cliché, I know.

I hope you liked the chapter. Oh and guess what?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 people watched them. STALKERS!?! Who do think they were.

~ Rheanna thnx for the 101 followers.