(FLUFF X TAEHYUNG) ChimmyASMR

"Hello guys! Welcome back to my channel~" Jimin waves at the camera set up, performing a small action of cute aegyo before leaning closer to the microphone. "This is ChimmyASMR" he whispers slowly whilst stroking the camera lens in my soft, repeated motions. "Today, I've decided to do a live stream with my boyfriend after many requests, say hi!" he smiles at his taller boyfriend, now looking much more timid and smaller than himself.

"Hi guys, my name is T-Taehyung and I am Jimin's boyfriend" Tae whispers, though his deep voice slips through - akin to his gruff morning voice. "We'll be taking requests from the live chat, so feel free to comment down below! Let's get started with the items I've brought with me" Jimin grins, flickering his eyes over to the laptop set up to read his comments; now flooded with compliments on how handsome his boyfriend is.

He picks up a random book first and begins by gently scratching his nails along the hardback cover. Taehyung only watches in confusion; of course he knew his boyfriend made ASMR videos, but he didn't really know what it was. "Here, baby, try tapping on this" Jimin smiles warmly at him as he gently passes over a wooden comb. Taehyung admittedly finds it a bit weird, dancing his fingers over the teeth of the comb, but for some reason the response he's receiving from the chat proves to be positive.

"They're saying you have really pretty hands" Jimin blushes, knowing that he agrees with his viewers but has just never told Taehyung. The elder misjudges his flushed cheeks though and immediately encloses Jimin's much smaller fingers in his own, announcing; "Your hands are beautiful too, Jiminnie, don't feel down".

Jimin can only smile, seeing as Taehyung looks so sincere, and says a gentle 'thank you' before looking at the chat again. "Oh, someone has asked if I can play with your hair by the microphone... is that okay?" he asks first; Jimin is just too darn caring. "Of course, I mean, you're always brushing your own hair backwards!" Taehyung giggles, but is quickly reminded to quieten down by Jimin's finger to his lips.

They quickly change positions so that Taehyung is sitting down in front of Jimin, enabling him access from behind to begin running his fingers through his scalp. They're quite close to the microphone, so the texture of Taehyung's thick hair sounds wonderfully pleasing as Jimin rakes his fingertips through his locks; soft although slightly damaged from bleach.

Taehyung sits in utter bliss at the feeling, if this is what ASMR is, then sign me the fuck up! He thinks with a look of awe plastered over his face. Suddenly, he feels wet kisses being pressed down his neck at the same time as short fingers card through his hair in gentle tugging motions, and he's forced to open his eyes in surprise. "Another request... kissing sounds" Jimin whispers delicately in his ear, making him shiver.

Unfortunately, the feeling doesn't last forever as all too soon Jimin is pressing a chaste kiss to his cheek before retracting his fingers from his - now very messy - hair. "They want to see you give me ASMR" he whispers, sitting back down in their original position but so that they're facing each other. Taehyung takes a quick glance at the laptop, not quite understanding what the commenters mean, but he decides to just roll with it.

Picking up the nearest of the items Jimin prepared (which happens to be a candle), he brings it closer to Jimin's ear and begins tapping on it with his slender fingers. Taehyung finds it fascinating how much Jimin reacts to the sound, shivering slightly in his seat as he continues gently tapping with his buffed nails. He didn't exactly understand this ASMR thing, but now he was definitely interested seeing how effective it was.

"Are you sleepy?" Taehyung whispers, more towards the microphone than to Jimin for the benefit of the viewers, and his boyfriend immediately nods. "How are you so good at this?" Jimin grins, closing his eyes as the soft tapping plays music to his ears. "Beginner's luck?" Taehyung chuckles, but makes sure to keep his voice low. As more requests flood the comments section, both boys find themselves tapping, scratching, and taking turns whispering trigger words into the microphone.

Everyone responds particularly well to Taehyung's repeated whisper of 'Sleepy', and Jimin himself has to refrain from cooing at how pleasing it sounds. Though, upon checking the time, he decides to wrap things up for the evening, more than happy with how successful the livestream has been.

"I'd like to thank you all for joining me and my lovely boyfriend, Tae, tonight" Jimin smiles, stroking Tae's hair affectionately as they lean closer in frame together. "I hope you all sleep well and dream of puppies and kittens and candy and... and, all things sweet!" Taehyung grins, waving at the camera. "Goodnight!" Jimin whispers just as he leans over to shut off the live stream.

-

"Whatcha doing?" Jimin asks Taehyung after showering, "Watching some ASMR, you've got me hooked" he grins, scrolling through video after video on Jimin's channel. "I particularly like this kissing sounds video, it's almost as good as real life, you look like you enjoy kissing the damn microphone more than me though" he pouts, making Jimin flush slightly in embarrassment.

He jumps onto the bed with Taehyung and, taking his phone out of his hand, presses a quick kiss to his lips. "You can star in the next kiss sounds video I make, how about that?" "Hm, sounds good to me" Taehyung grins, pulling Jimin down so that he rolls on top of his chest before kissing him again. This time though, he makes sure to run his fingers very gently through Jimin's hair; now knowing that he might just appreciate the gesture more than Taehyung would've noticed before.

Jimin is very sensitive to touch as well as sound after all.