OH MY SMUT

"MMMMMAH SHOTO" Moaned Kirishima."Oh,you like it when I pull you're hair?"Todoroki said with a sly look on his face"Good to know."While Todoroki and Kirishima had their make out session Bakugou and Izuku were fighting for dominance."I'M TOP!" Yelled the blonde as he pounced on the green haired child."Oh really Kachan?"Deku said as he pushed Bakugou off of him onto the floor,bringing himself and the others along."Owch!"Said Kirishima as he fell on his ass."Sorry." Deku apologized,not realizing the angry blonde charging at him."Calm down Bakugou."Todoroki said as he stopped Bakugou"Maybe you and Izuku aren't the most compatible,so I'll go back with him."
"Sure,he sucks at kissing anyway."Bakugou walked over to Kirishima and helped him up.Once Kirishima was standing,Bakugou once again through him onto the bed(YEET)and took off his shirt and slowly made his way down to his pants and removed them leaving Kirishima in nothing but his boxers."Every time I see you in your underwear you get more and more beautiful."Bakugou commented,looking down on Kirishima as he blushed.Bakugou pulled at Kirishima's waistband and asked"So are you going to let me prep you this time or are are we going all the way?"Straight away Kirishima says."Prep,my ass still hurts for last night."And with that Bakugou yanked off Kirishima's boxers and then remember something"Hay,half and half?"
"Yeah?"
"I got some lube in my drawer,can you grab it?"
"Sure thing,BakuHOE."Said Shoto as he got up and searched for the lube in Bakugou's drawers."The fuck did you just call me?!"
"Oh nothing."
Todoroki found the lube and gave it to Bakugou.He put some on his fingers and put one into Kirishima."Oh fuck,Katsuki~"Kirishima moaned.Todoroki grabbed Izuku from were he was watching and brought him to the bed were they sat and Todoroki placed Eijiro's head on his lap while Deku held his hand.Bakugou added another finger and accelerated the pace causing Kirishima to squirm and firmly squeeze Midorya's hand"Mmmha"Bakugou started scissoring Kirishima and searched for his prostate."AAAH!!F-fuck*pant*Katsuki that feels so good."*Snap*Bingo.Bakugou removed his fingers and quickly pulled down his pants and boxers and inserted his erect penis into Kirishima."You're still a little tight,babe."
"O-OH GOD!!*pant*You f-feel so*pant*gooood~"Kirishima said,his eyes slightly rolling to the back of his head.Todoroki began kissing Kirishima but Bakugou grabbed Shoto's face and brought their lips together in a heated kiss as Bakugou began to thrust into Kirishima."O-oh M-my G-god!!"