07

I woke up to loud laughter, I looked up opening my eyes slowly and saw a few people sitting around the lounge room I was on a lounge I looked down towards my feet and saw Jack sitting there, Corbyn was on another lounge whilst Ash, Zach, Daniel and Jonah all sat down eating breakfast.
I moved to stretched and Jack instantly looked at me, "ahh sleepy head is awake"
They all giggled. "Ugh what Happened" I dug my head into the pillow, Ashleigh came over and Pat my head "after the beach we came back to mine and had some chilled we didn't have a party but you were really tired."
I thought dam I'm weak, I got up and rested my head on Jack's shoulder he moved so he could have his arms around me. He went to grab his coffee but stopped Midway, "want a sip?" He said, "you know me too well "
I took a sip and felt happy hehe coffee is great.
After a bit of processing I got up, stretched some more and walked to the kitchen to make myself some toast. Zach came with, "We leave in two days.. it's upsetting"
He leant against the counter whilst I spread some Avocado onto my toast. "It is really oh.. do you guys know about Jack and I?"
He nodded slowly, "I mean we saw you kiss and Jack looked after you last night it seemed confirmed."
I smiled to myself, he looked after me.
"Want some?" I offered some toast to Zach he had a bite then we walked back into the lounge room. "What's the plan today" Jonah asked, "oh Corbyn and I are going shopping" Daniel said.
"I think Jonah and I will hang"
Ash said looking to Zach, "I'll just tag with Corbyn and Dan."
I felt a little sad for Zach he seemed on edge recently.
"That leaves us" Jack looked at me, I shrugged but he then looked like he got an idea. "How about we go to ahh Lunar park that's a theme park right?"
He looked excited I sighed "it's really lame I've seen all the parks in America online trust me it isn't cool but yes let's go heh."
He shook his and knew he would have fun anyways.

Please vote if you liked 💜