1- I love you, I hate you pt 1

Jungkook p.o.v.
Taehyung. All I could think of was him. His perfect box smile, perfect jawline, his perfect tan skin. This obsession over him is unhealthy. I already know he won't like me the same way or look at me the same way. He deserves a way better person than me. Like those girls who always flirt with him. They at least are cuter and don't have abusive parents like mine. Since my mother died I moved in with my scary father who never really cared about me or even raised me. He married another woman who is now my step-mother. They both hate me and always find a way to hurt me or make me cry. Since the day my mother died my life was full of misery. The only person who confers me when I fell as the world may fall on top of me is my friend Park Jimin. He understands me and acts as my second mother. He knows I love Tae Hyung. And he tries to make me happy when I fell heartbroken. Anyways, lately, I've been getting mail from a mysterious person called V. He says I'm his pen pal and wants to become friends with me. I haven't responded to him yet because I just think it's creepy to send a letter to a probably sexual predator who wants me to become a friend. I don't trust people as much. That's why sometimes I break down for the desire of telling someone my dark secrets. Somehow though I can trust this so-called V. So I'm planning to send him a letter back. Anyways today at school I'm eating alone. Jimin didn't come because he became sick. So I was stuck with the one and only bully of the school- Jackson. He was part of a gang also. People say it's called Got7. I'm not really sure but who cares anyway. What I'm trying to do at this moment is an escape from him. "Well well, Jungkookie. Jimin isn't here to protect you.". I shiver. Suddenly Jackson is dragging me into the boy's bathroom. He throws me on the wall and hovers over me. " I can't wait to taste you bunny boy~". I struggle to break from his strong grip. He is too strong. I try to yell but I'm muffled. He starts to kiss my head, cheeks, and lips. Tears fall from my eyes. This isn't the first time Jackson does this me. Last time I couldn't walk for a week and it just hurted to sit down. Someone walks in the bathroom suddenly. It looked like Jackson didn't really care as he continued to torture me. The person who walked in pulled Jackson off of me. He then punched him. "How much numerous time did I tell you Jungkook is mine and not yours?". I somehow got to see the persons face. It was Tae Hyung. A whole bunch of questions bubbled inside me. Did Tae Hyung actually like me? Is it true? I wish I knew the truth.

A\N
Well, this is my first fanfic on this account. And I know this chapter sucks. I'll try to get better. Please be patient with me. Before I type this all I have to first write it all on paper and make something up in my mind. Please comment your opinion.
@spookyface100