I love you, I hate you pt2

Taehyung p.o.v

 I couldn't see how Jackson was gonna claim my bunny boy as if he were a free gift. That's not how things worked in the sides. I had to place Jackson in the dump where he belongs. So I punched him. He then threatens to kill Jungkook but I gave him a death glare and he walked out. I saw Jungkook on the floor, probably puzzled after what he saw.  "Why did you protect me Hyung?" I didn't know how to respond. Then an idea came across my mind. "No one deserves to treat you like that kookie". He blushed. " But no one ever pays attention to me. Why would you care about me?" My heart sank. I felt bad for Jungkook. He really didn't deserve this. He was smart, sweet, and kind. It was like I wanted more than to be his lover but his protector. "Jungkook do you want to be my friend?" Jungkook looked at me with shocked eyes. "Mm-maybe" he stuttered. I finally started I said inside my head.

                        A/N
My life changed on March 1st, 2019. That was the day my parents changed me from my old school. I felt empty. I cried and cried over and over to my friends. I was finally once in my life happy till it was shot down. I'm now in this new school. The people are different, sex + drugs + money is what they only want, and discrimination of being lesbian. I meet someone. I'm really anti-social. This new person made me have a purpose in this new school. Till we did something bad. And it all fell again. I was lonely, broken, depressed. My life turned into hell again. Sometimes I feel like death might be my only choice of escape. But then I think of my girlfriend and my closet friend. I love them. I can't leave for them. I must stay on this planet for them.