ROBERT'S REBELLION

Tensions rise in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros as their King grows farther and farther from sanity every day

Tensions rise in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros as their King grows farther and farther from sanity every day. In a place where summers last years and winters last generations, the king has married his son to an older, sick woman in hopes they couldn't produce an heir. His increasing, unexplainable paranoia has caused him to charge friends of the Crown with treason and do away with them using his new obsession: Fire.

The Great Lords can no longer take it. The only thing holding the kingdom together was the Crown Prince who has been doing his best to manipulate the King and rule Westeros behind his back, talking his father out of burning Great Families to extinction, and apologized when it can't be avoided. The common people and the lower Lords were more than happy with waiting out the final years of the Mad King's rule, knowing that the Prince would bring peace and prosperity to the Seven Kingdoms.

However, using their better judgment, the Heads of the Great Families have thought that maybe it would be better for everyone to end the Targaryen rule altogether. It was only a matter of time until Rhaegar was driven to madness just as his father was. He was a pure bred Targaryen. A result of incest. A sure disaster, they new. If all the Targaryens were gone, then the Iron Throne would fall to their distant cousin, Robert Baratheon, a perfect specimen that they have been shaping for years since his father passed. But how to do it?

Maybe all it takes are some bad choices, offended Lords, a prophetical obsession and a doomed love at the Tournament of its Time to spark just the Rebellion everyone has been trying to avoid.

All rights of ASoIaF lore and images go to George R. R. Martin and HBO!!

All the media goes to the right owners.

Slow updates, bc I'm in college, but definitely ongoing. If it's been a while you can always reach out.

I try to be as unbiased as possible. A lot of these characters, namely Jaime Lannister, Robert Baratheon, and Rhaegar Targaryen are EXTREMELY controversial (They are all vilified and heroes. I have made all three into something of a tragedy. Though Robert may get more hate than love until Act Two) . I have done extensive character studies to get their characters just right. If you have any questions as to why I characterized a character a certain way, just ask and I'll tell you. But I think this would have the GRRM seal of approval if he cared!