Chapter 2 : I'll be with you, Always

Y/N POV:
"I'm sorry.."
At that moment, the only thing that I could say was sorry.

I wanted to hug him tightly too.

I swear.

But maybe, What Nam Joon said was right. I'm good at leaving. I should just stick with it.

He's with Hera now. I should not meddle.

I strived hard to get back the normal life I have now. No issues, No heartaches and No Nam joon.

"Gash Y/N...Why are you thinking of him AGAIN????" I slapped my right cheek. Trying to focus on my Psychology subject   assignment.

My mind is just full of RM RM RM RM.
"What the heck?!!! Is he doing to my brain????" I annoyingly said to myself as I scratched my head.

"Yaaaah! I give up. " I placed my notebook on my table as I stood up and opened the refrigator to get water.

I spaced out.

*FLASHBACK*

Girl 1 : "Yaaaah, Nam joon oppa is going to perform otteoke!!!"
Girl 2: "BTS ARE REALLY PERFORMIIING, I WANNA SEE MY OPPAAAAAS!!!" 
Girl 3: "Omo! I thought the rumor about them going to our university was a hoax. "

While I was heading to our Auditorium where the performance is going to be held, I heard girls screaming and talking about bangtan.

After two years, BTS still has the same impact to girls. Woah.

If only, I didn't fall for Nam joon. I bet my girl group would be able to Debut in America too. But anyways, I'm glad Fate already has their own variety show now. They're doing great without me.

While I was standing. I heard a familiar song playing, 4'o clock. At first I didn't realize that song was 4'o clock since Taehyung was the one who sang at first.

Yeah, I forgot that it was collaboration, My mind is just full of Nam joon right now.

"Even today, I live moderately
I walk in pace, moderately wearing down
The sun suffocates me
And the world strips me naked
I can't help it, there's no other way
I collect myself that's shattered beneath the moonlight
I call you moonchild
We are the children of the moon
I breathe the cold night air
Yes we're livin' and dyin'
At the same time
But you can open your eyes for now
Just like that movie, like the line (from the movie)
The entire world is blue inside the moonlight"

As he sang his part, I just looked at him. I didn't care about the girls who gossiped about me and people who started recognizing that I was Nam joon's Ex. I just wanted to see him and without even knowing it my eyes were filled with tears.

I'm just so happy to see this person again.
Even just from a far.

"Nam joon, oppa." I said. I just want to hear myself calling him oppa. It may sound cliche but really. I want him back but she has someone now.

"Yah? You're KYNA? Right? Stop calling him oppa." The girl beside me demanded. I wiped my tears and walked out the auditorium and told my classmates to write my name in the list of the attendance because the concert was graded.

I walked and walked.

I did not focus to where I'm going I just looked at the floor without even minding everyone in the hallway.

I don't really know what or how to react. I just wanna cry because I miss him and I can't do anything about it.

"Y/N...." A familiar voice shouted my name. He ran towards me but I didn't look back even if I knew it was him... I continued walking.

"Yah, Y/N! Do you have a habit of showing your back all the time?" He blurted out, grabbing my hand to make me turn to face him.

"Let's talk." He mustered as he bit his upper lip, not letting go of my hand as he took me to a coffee shop. He didn't even wear mask or a cap.

This is gonna be a big issue again.

--------------

It was as if we were on a date. Both of us were facing each other, drinking a cup of coffee. Talking about---- Oh yeah, What am I daydreaming about again?

Y/N pabo?! Y/N pabo.

I managed to stay calm despite what I'm thinking. The scenario was a bit awkward since A lot of people are looking at us. Gash. I'm really in trouble again.

"Ehem, Ehem. --- So what do you want to talk about?" I asked. Yes, I know what were about to talk about. I need to make things clear. CLOSURE.

"About Us..." He answered, I can see in his eyes was sadness and I didn't know how to respond.

I took a deep breath. "Nam joon, You're with Hera now. Please just stay away from me. " I looked down trying not to tear up in front of him.

"Stay away? Don't you remember the note I wrote for you two years ago? I will wait for you." He explained with a stern tone. Nam joon held my hand tightly as he looked at me intently.

"So, You were the one who wrote that.. I thought Roché was just trying to play games with me." I covered my mouth because I didn't really know that note was from him.

"Yes. Y/N... Is it too late for----" Nam joon was interrupted by someone who's gotten everybody's attention in the coffee shop. He was in black leather jacket, White T-shirt, He has that kind of aura of a kpop idol whose trying to get the attention of everyone, He made a grand entrance as he was headed to where I was seated. Yah, Jeongmal.

"Yah!!!! Y/N. Let's go home. " The attention seeker grabbed my hand and Nam joon held my hand tighter. This guys jeongmal.

"Can't you see we are still having a conversation?" Nam joon annoyingly blurted out. I just rolled my eyes to these guys, They're really ruining my life right now, otteoke. I think it's time to get back in Korean pop world. Oh, Gash. I did a face palm in front of them.

AUTHOR's note:
Hi! Annyeong! I recommend MY ID IS GANGNAM BEAUTY, DEVILISH JOY AND BEAUTY INSIDE, Indeed the best dramas of 2018. Must watch!!! I hope you vote this. sorry for the long hiatus. God bless. -KTH