Introduction

Wait, wait, wait! Before we start, do check out one of my fav songs, the one above!! Feel free to dance and/or sing along with it while reading this introduction and checking out the artworks that I published! OK, *now* we can start...

Hi everyone! So, it's almost the holidays now and I have a lot of free time. My mother wanted me to *actually* do something other than being a couch potato and reading all day, watching my phone all night XD. I decided to draw some stuff. I realised, I'm no good at drawing my own characters, but I actually can copy other ppl's art work rlly well! (Well, not rlly their art work, but a cover of a story book, or a character in an animation show or something, if u can get it to freeze at the right part lolz)
I want to share some of my art work with yall' and pls note that I will mostly be posting the art works day by day this week cuz I'm drawing a new character every day (at least for this week XD).
First things first:
[Number 1, pls, no hate! I spent a lot of my time on these drawings, cuz I try to get them as detailed and realistic as the original copy. Each one takes about 1 hour or more for me to draw and my hand is always gonna break off! But the outcome is always worth it, so I continue on anyways and tell my hand, "I don't *care* if you wanna be cut free from this crazy person already, just finish it!" Anddddd now you can tell I'm actually crazy. Great. :D
Anywayzzz, number 2, pls continue to support me even when I'm in the craziest version of myself, cuz-let's just be honest- who want's to be normal anyways? Finally, number 3 (cuz I know all of you must be bored already from reading this long-winded notice), I would love if yall' could give me some constructive critism! Not hate, but helpful suggestions. This way, I can improve my work to the best of my ability!
Ok, that's it, thank you for reading my long introduction, now let us come atop my unicorn and ride across the rainbow to visit my artworks! (Again, I'm not crazy :P) ]