The Battle

Zelda and Snake battle under the pavilion of Zelda's temple, where Snake tried to challenge her.

"You'll never win Zelda!" Snake cries and kicks Zelda into the air.

Zelda falls to her knees, glaring at him,

"I-" she starts.

"ZELDA!!!!" Ike crashes through the ceiling and stabs Snake. Link rushes in after him, huffing and puffing.

"Zelda we're here to save you." Ike kneels and kisses her hand when Link kicks him away,

"Zelda, I'm here to save you." He kisses her other hand. Ike glares at him and draws his sword, his expression becoming angry.

"Come at me!" he steps towards Link.

Zelda rolls her eyes at the sight she's seen more than once,

"Here we go again..."

Link draws his sword and takes a jab at Ike but Ike dodges and they fight for the next five minutes. Zelda watches at first but soon gets bored and sits down on the sidelines, yawing.

"ZELDA I GOT THIS!" Ike yells.

"I WILL WIN THIS FOR YOU!" Link responds as he gets pushed back by Ike. "HEY NOT FAIR!"

Zelda covers her face with her hand and closes her eyes. She rests her head on her hand but doesn't notice Peach standing in the corner, glaring at her. She flips her curly blonde hair and walks proudly in between Ike and Link. She falls to the ground holding her head in exaggeration.

"Oh if only there was a man to save me!" she cringes. Link almost stabs her and jumps back.

Zelda's eyes widen when she notices,

"Oh Peach, I don't think you want to do that." She waves her hand at Peach.

Peach stands up, glaring at her in jealousy.

"AHH!" this time, Peach is actually hit.

"Peach step aside! You're in my way!" Ike yells at her.

"My hair is ruined! That's not how you treat a lady Hmph!" she walks off, murmuring: "It's all about Zelda isn't it? We'll see how it turns out,"

Zelda giggles under her breath when Snake appears again and taps her shoulder.

"Hello my darling." He smiles at her. She rolls her eyes.

"I didn't know there were so many hooligans around here," She turns to Snake. "May I help you?"

Snake kneels by her side and takes her hand, gently.

"What lovely hands you have." He caresses them tenderly. Zelda frowns and jerks her hand away. She draws her sword.

"NUUUU!!!" Link and Ike hear a girl's scream.

"What was that?" Ike turns to the sound and sees Snake on the floor sucking his thumb.

"Is that...Snake??" Link lowers his sword. "What happened?!" he and Ike run over.

Zelda is standing over triumphantly over Snake with her sword.

"Zelda what did you do?!" Link asks in shock.

"It's obvious, she defeated him." Ike replies. *She's strong and beautiful* he thinks.

Zelda looks at him then smiles slightly. She sheathes her sword and walks between Ike and Link.

"It looks like I didn't need saving after all." She walks towards her temple and opens the doors. She goes inside while Link and Ike stand there, still processing what they've just seen.