Chapter 31 °FAREWELL°

Sungyeol's pov
I was so happy when Gyu hyung placed the crown on me and named me the Emperor of my Paradiseternal clan. I smiled thinking 'I finally justified my parents' death.' After the announcement, I sat on the throne where my appa sat when he was the Emperor 253 years ago, with a glimpse of attitude.

I had a mixed feelings of happiness, satisfaction, sadness and loneliness in my heart when I saw Minseo smiling with our son in her arms. She walked away from the podium when our baby boy cried while I sat on the throne for few hours receiving the gifts from my clan's minister and from my alliances.

After this I decided to go find my son to spend some brief time with him and my wife too. When I went to my room, I saw her tapping our son softly, who was sleeping on her lap. I walked near them and smiled at my sleeping baby's face, which really was like his mom.

Breaking the silence, Sungjongie appeared saying "Hyung........"  Both Minseo and I shushed him simultaneously and I softly said "Yah lower your volume, my son's sleeping here." He glanced at the baby and said in a low voice more like a whisper as "Hyung and Hyungsunim it's time to eat. Uri eomma wanted me to bring you two as she prepared feast herself." with done delivering the message he vanished.

I helped Minseo stand up by getting our sleeping handsome from her lap. She smiled softly as I held her hand and teleported to the dining hall. We joined the others by handing our boy to the assistant of Dongwoo hyung who would take care of him until Minseo dines our feast with mostly human foods. Minseo looked at the foods arranged and to me doubtfully asking "Sungyeol-ah didn't you say you don't eat human foods as it will trigger your vampirey characterization? But why are there so many dishes?" I snickered and said "Actually we do eat them on special occasions, Month. It will be boring to just drink our supplements even on a special occasion right?" She furrowed her eyebrows asking "Kuraethoo. You're characterization, what about them?" I shrugged saying "To prevent our red eyes and fangs reveal, we consume a special herb after we finish eating the food."

She nodded pursing her lips into a thin line, and when my aunt said "Bapmokcha.(let's eat)!!!" we ate our lunch. Minseo tasted the food and looked at my aunt with shining orbs in delight saying "Ajhumma the food tastes delicious. It's the best!" My aunt smiled softly and said "I like your complement but I hate you calling me Ajhumma. Call me eomma hereafter, alright Minseo?" Minseo nodded smiling sweetly and said "Ne eomma."  My aunt looked at her then at me saying "Good. I've always wanted a daughter and now I finally have one. So be prepared for my visits here regularly, Sungyeol ah."

Minseo's hand that wanted to grab the dish stopped in the mid and she looked at my aunt saying with a frown "Eomma, I won't be here anymore. I'm leaving to where I belong to." Woohyun hyung looked at her lifting an eyebrow and asked "Yah Minah! What do you mean by this?" She looked at him nodding and replied "Yeah Oppa, I'm leaving to the human world today. Wasn't that our deal when I first came to this Vampire world? Even you guys agreed to it right?" He sighed placing the chopsticks down and said "Yeah we did, because we didn't know the future back then. But now everything has changed from the first time you came here, Minah. You're no longer his friend but his wife now. And you have a son too, Minah!"

Myungsoo too chimed in "Yeah hyung is right Minah. Stay here. This is your destiny and you belong to here." She looked at me sadly with her eyes almost ready to spill tears, so I heavily sighed and said "Yerobun (everyone) I have decided to let her go to the human world." Myungsoo placed his chopsticks loudly yelling at me "Yah neo micheso?" He then said through mind link "Yah why let her go when you even like her? You'll live in hell if you do this. Don't do this Sungyeol ah. Jebal." I sighed and replied 'I know it Myungsoo ah. But I don't want to force her anymore kirigu that was my promise to her to make her stay here for all this while.'