PLOT SHOP

PLOT SHOP.

IN WHICH I MAKE PLOTS ABOUT 80S AND 90S MOVIES AND TV SHOWS, AND THENGIVE THEM AWAY

ABOUT 80S AND 90S MOVIES
AND TV SHOWS, AND THEN
GIVE THEM AWAY.

RULES.

1. Do not steal any of these plots. If you're interested in a plot, ask nicely in the comments. I'm most likely going to say yes because I like to believe that I'm a nice person. I would only deny a person for these reasons: they demanded a plot or they didn't follow these rules.

2. There will be many different plots for tv shows and movies. If you want a certain show, movie, or ship, you can comment and I will make a plot for it.

3. Three plots is the most I will give you at a time. You can get more if at least one of the stories is finished.

4. Anything with a "*" next to it can be changed. If it doesn't and you want to change it then just message me and tell me what you want changed.

5. You have to have the first chapter up by two weeks.

6. You must give me credit for the plot somewhere. That's all I want, you can follow me if you want but I don't really see the point in making that a rule because it seems kind of pointless tbh.

7. If a plot is taken, I will mark it as "✔" If you have any questions about the plot, you can pm me and I'll gladly answer.