I Need You Part 7.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Y/n:"What?"Y/n choked out as she looked at the girl who was down on one knee in front of her.

Gigi:"I love you and I want you to marry me"The blonde said starring at Y/e/c eyed girl.

Y/n:"I always pictured me proposing to you"Y/n pointed out making Jelena bite her lip and nod.

Gigi:"I know, but you did a lot for me, you did a lot for us and this time I want to do something for you, I want to do something for us"The blueish green eyed girl mumbled looking at Y/n"I love you Y/n and I understand that I walked out but I was confused and hurt"She muttered now standing up and looking at Y/n"I found out that you slept with Taylor and even though I did forgive you, I was still hurt and upset about it. And after I found what her and Zayn were doing sent my mind to a whole different place, I felt like my world crashing and I thought I would lose you"She admitted making Y/n stare at her confused.

Y/n:"Lose me? Why would you lose me?"She asked in confusion.

Gigi:"Because you slept with Taylor....so I thought that you maybe....I thought that maybe you started developing feelings for her and then you were going to leave me"She mumbled looking at the ground"And I didn't want to lose you because I wouldn't really have anyone else"She admitted making everyone's heart break at the sight in front of them including Y/n.

Both Y/n and Jelena felt the same when it came to being alone.

Maybe that's why they were so good together.

They both filled that lonely feeling each one of them had.

Y/n:"Look at me"The Y/e/c eyed girl said lifting Gigi's face up so she was looking at her"No one could ever take your place. You need to know that you were my life way before anyone ever came into it. I fell in love with you the day you moved into the neighbourhood and nothing changed....I'm never going to leave you Jelena"She said honestly with a gentleness in her voice.

Gigi:"I know that, but I did hurt you. And I hurt you again when I said what I did when I found out about Zayn and Taylor that night and I know you didn't deserve it. Everything was just too much for me that time and I honestly felt like my brain was about to explode so I lashed out and said stupid things, things I shouldn't have said because I was a mess without you"The oldest Hadid confessed"And I couldn't stop thinking about you and crying myself to sleep every night. And I saw you that night, when Abel and Bella had to pick you up at the bar and it broke me"She said holding Y/n's face"You were so broken baby and I'm sorry for causing that"She said honestly"I'm so sorry for hurting you and making you become the worst version of yourself. I know you didn't like that version and I'm sorry"She said pulling her ex lover into a hug"I'm so sorry that I hurt you"She said hugging the girl tighter then she ever hugged her before.

Y/n eyes had gotten glassy at the girl's sudden confession and hugged her back stuffing her face into her neck. She held the girl so tight, because she thought she would slip away any second and she didn't want that. Y/n didn't want to lose her....not again.

Y/n:"Dont leave me again"She mumbled into her neck"Please, I cant lose you again Gigi.....please"She mumbled making Jelena hold her tighter"I need you"She muttered making Jelena pull her back and wipe the little tears that left her eyes.

Gigi:"I need you too"She said before bringing her lips closer to Y/n's and kissing her. The kiss was so sweet, gentle, it was almost as of the two needed that kiss to give them life again.

Y/n:"You smell good"Y/n mumbled as the pulled away from the kiss making Jelena laugh and peck her lips.

Gigi:"Thanks, its the perfume you bought me"She said making Y/n hum and kiss her forehead"So...."She mumbled looking at the Y/e/c eyed girl.