Terrible Fate of the Stars.

"I like you."

"You've helped me out so much, Inaho-san, I.. fell in love with you, dani."

"Huh?" Inaho was confused of why she heard that in her dream, why did she dream of USApyon? It sounded so much like him, she thought, she sat down on the ground, trying to just think why she dreamt of that. A love confession? Was the future preparing her for his true confession, no, no, she surely was going crazy, right?

"Dani? Inaho-san, are you alright?" Inaho got startled and let out a soft giggle, "Haha, yeah USApyon! Where.. were you though?" the youkai smiled and seemed so excited, "I was outside! And there was flyer that said that the prettiest stars would be out tonight, dani! I really, really want to go, dani.." it seemed like he really wanted to go, he was making puppy eyes? Had Inaho seen right? Was he doing it on purpose for her to go, or is he really desperate to go? "If you want to go, I'll go with you then! It seems like fun..." her eyes suddenly sparkled and blurted out "AH! What if we get to see aliens?! That'd be so.. cooool....." USApyon looked annoyed, but cleared that expression off his face quickly and nodded "Yeah, dani! There's a possibility." Inaho beamed a smile at him, she knew he didn't want to disappoint her at all.

"Alright! At what time does it start?!" she stood up and crossed her arms, looking all cool-dorky, USApyon looked at the flyer he grabbed and slowly read "10...PM... 10PM, dani! Is that an alright time for you?" she nodded, pointing at the calendar "I'm on vacations afterall, I'm sure mom won't mind, and little brother will be asleep at that time! It's perfect." the youkai smiled so widely, he put his paws/hand on his heart, Inaho didn't notice at all, she just was in her little world whispering to herself ideas if she ever saw an alien.

After whispering ideas to herself she looked at USApyon who quickly put his paws/hands down in a normal position, "I'm going to tell mom about the star-watching tonight, I want her to be aware of it!" USApyon smiled "Okay, dani. I'll be here, dani." she rushed quickly to the kitchen, there were stars, sparkles in her eyes, no, there were FIREWORKS in her eyes, "Mom, there's a star-watching tonight.. I'm going to go with a friend, is that alright?" she asked in a soft tone, her mom nodded "Sure, just be careful and come back home once it's over" Inaho smiled "Okie-dokie! I will!" she rushed to her room and jumped up and down, startling USApyon that was just thinking of her, "D-dani! You scared me, dani.." his fingers were close to activate his VADER MODE, in a worry move Inaho grabbed his two paws, "Don't! You dare activate yourself into vader mode, if I'm going with you, you better not push those two buttons, alright?" he looked annoyed and stomped his feet on the ground, "You're the only one I could ask who would actually go with me, dani!" he cried out, she giggled at how cute he was, stomping his feet, and he was so small, how could she not adore him? "I don't want any youkais murdering me with a laser tonight though.." she muttered under her breath, but he was clueless of what she was muttering. "Do you think any youkais will be out watching the stars or causing trouble?" USApyon nodded, "Yes to the first one, dani. They love seeing stars, especially Fūmin, dani." she snapped her fingers and sat on her bed, slowly wanting to grab her manga as suddenly USApyon stopped her, "If you want to go see stars with me, you can't read your manga, dani. It's almost time, dani!" she groaned and tried to kick furiously but she knew she couldn't or else she'd hurt USApyon and boy, would he activate his VADER MODE quicker than light. "Fiiiiine. I can read it tomorrow eitherway." ignoring her, USApyon grabbed her hand and got her off of her bed, "Dani, dani! It's 10PM already, let's go, dani!" USApyon made her stand up, she rushed to the door as she was about to open it her mom yelled out, "Be careful out there, and have fun!" she took a step outside, and yelled back "I will!", she closed the door quickly and headed off to the park with USApyon.