25

(Y/N) P.O.V

"No need to whisper (Y/N)." A woman said.

I turned around and could see Lucas' mother standing in front of me. She had a fake smile on and in her left hand a gun. Her hair was messy and I think I could see some blood on her face.

"Let Jeno and Renjun go! They didn't do something!" I answered.

I tried to be cool as possible, but my heart beated so fast. Inside I was screaming and breaking apart, but I needed to be strong. Jaemin will come soon, I know it.

"They can go. Bring them to the headquarter." She signalled to Johnny.

I followed them with my eyes and soon they got out of the door. Jeno's eyes were full of pain and sorrow and it totally broke my heart. I hope he and Renjun would be fine.

"What do you want from me?" I asked firmly.

Taeil and Lucas were still standing at the back and watching us. I could see that Lucas was nervous, but Taeil seemed pretty chilled, like he never did something else.

"Lucas and Taeil, would you please leave the room too?" Lucas' mother turned around.

Taeil immediately started to walk, but Lucas didn't move a centimetre. His hands were balled into fists and his aorta was throbbing.

"I'm not leaving." He answered.

Her tongue clicked and I could hear her sighing. She was acting like a teenager. It was different from the past, but somehow identically.

"Lucas, you need to go. I don't want you here. This is a thing between her and me." Her voice was pitched.

Lucas still didn't move and Taeil also stopped. Lucas' mother shook her head and then turned her hand. Taeil walked to Lucas and gripped his wrist. Even though he was a lot smaller I could see that it hurt Lucas. Lucas hesitantly followed Taeil and smiled weakly.

The door made a sound and now we were alone in the room.

"I will ask you one more time. What is your problem?" My voice sounded stronger than I was.

She laughed and then walked nearer. I backed off and soon I sat on the chair that Jeno left behind.

"You want to know what my problem is with you?" Her face was a few centimetres away from mine.

Her breath was minty and fresh, but her perfume was sweet as hell and my nose started to tickle.

"You just look like him and her." Her voice was cold.

What did she mean?

"I don't get your point." I didn't back off.

A small smirk appeared on her face and for a second she looked beautiful. This family has some good genes. I thought of Jaemin and hoped that he would come soon.

"I thought you would be smarter. I know that you found your old baby pictures, that you found an odd photo album, I even know that you saw everything I got from her." With every word her voice got crazier.

From where does she know that?

"How do you know that?" I stuttered.

She laughed evilly and then gave me a phone. I looked at her and then at the screen and my eyes widened as I saw him.

Jaemin sat on a chair, his hands bounded behind his back and a few cuts all over his body.

"What did you do to him?" I yelled.

Tears flooded my eyes and I directly looked at her.

"I didn't do a thing. My man was just loyal." She snickered.