Mine

(7th scene: Kaminari's "bedroom")
Upon entering his room, Kaminari was greeted by the sight of Kirishima laying on his bed and using his phone. "Kirishima?! Why are you here?!" Kaminari asked in shock. "Oh, there was a pretty big accident in the route going to my house, so my parents told me to stay in your house for tonight." Kirishima explained. "Do my parents know your here?!" Kaminari asked, still in panic. "Yeah, of course. I explained to them the situation and they told me to wait for you here. Good thing it's a Friday today, huh?" Kirishima said cheerfully. Kaminari would normally be happy with this kind of situation, but since Kirishima had done what he did earlier, he felt very awkward being around him. "Is something wrong, Kaminari?" Kirishima asked after noticing how strange he was acting. "N-no, it's nothing." Kaminari said as he looked away from him. "Are you embarrassed with what I did earlier?" Kirishima asked in a serious tone. Kaminari started to blush a little and his voice cracked as he spoke. "No...! It's nothing...!" Kirishima grabbed Kaminari's arm and pulled him onto the bed and pinned his arms beside Kaminari's shoulders. "Ki-!" Kirishima interrupted him by suddenly kissing him on the lips. Kaminari tried to push him away at first, but then gave up eventually since he couldn't get Kirishima to move at all. When Kirishima pulled away from him, he smirked and said, "You liked that, right? You stopped resisting after a while~." "Sh-shut up...!" Kaminari said as his face became red. "I like you, Kaminari. After all this time of holding myself back, I can finally make you mine." Kirishima said with a bright and slightly innocent smile. Kaminari turned even redder and looked away from him. "I-I like you, too..." Kaminari said softly. "What was that? I didn't hear you there." Kirishima teased. "Stop it, you heard me the first time already." Kaminari said, still embarrassed. Kirishima chuckled to himself and smiled. "You're mine, and mine alone. I won't let anyone else take you from me." he said firmly. Kaminari blushed even more and said sweetly, "I'll gladly be yours~." before the curtains began to fall upon them.

The audience was silent at first, which slowly turned into clapping, then turned into cheering. "That was...er...rather bold of them. It certainly was wonderful, it was just quite overwhelming to see something like this firsthand." Midnight commented. "I agree..." Aizawa said with his head covered by a paper bag. "Eraser! Why did you stop watching midway?!" Present Mic asked with shock. Aizawa pretended to be asleep by snoring, which shocked Present Mic even more and left him dumbfounded. "Anyway, let's proceed to the 4th and final group: Midoriya, Bakugo, Asui, Uraraka, and Iida." Midnight said. Everyone clapped for them as they prepared their props, costumes, and everything. After a few minutes, Iida went to the center and began explaining their story. "Good afternoon, teachers and fellow classmates! Our group will be presenting about a high school girl who is in love with one of her male classmates. She constantly asks her best friend for help and advice until one day, she gathers the courage to go talk to him properly. Will he accept her feelings or not? And how will she handle the next situation? You will see in our play. I hope you all will enjoy it." Iida said as he bowed ninety degrees before exiting the stage.