A new start

Hello readers! This is the first chapter and my first wattpad story so,sorry if you find this terrible
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scarlets P.O.V

All right! It's my first day back at Luka highschool from summer break. I'm walking there with my BFF Cynthia she turns to me asking if I was listening which I was not,so I ask her to repeat what she said this is what she told me:"Apparently the principal's son's cousin is gonna transfer over sooo... it's the best chance you've got to find someone your interested in!"Cynthia repeats to me. So I say trying to distract from the topic she's on,"Wow I've never seen you talk so much for awhile now -_-." .......... finally she says something "Shut up..." We arrive at Luka highschool pretty early so until it's time to go in me and Cynthia talk and joke around until,Gray comes up to Cynthia annoyed "Why did you leave me at home to almost over sleep?!" Gray kinda shouts at Cynthia but not loud enough for people to look at us thankfully.(Btw the time Scarlet and Cynthia came at is:8:15 and their classes start at: 8:45 so then Gray came at:8:31) The bell rings before Cynthia can answer her twin brother "Welp time to go in everyone!"Cynthia tells us running to the enterance of the school where she gets told off by a student council member though I thought they were already allowed in I guess this year they are gonna stand at the front doors telling people to not run.

Cynthia's P.O.V

Phew the bell saved me from answering Gray though,we have the same classes T~T so I still need to tell him why I left him at home. Why couldn't I be in Scarlet's class? Damn the teachers already here well class is starting better not get distracted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still Cynthia's P.O.V) "Mind if I sit here?"

Hahahahahahahahahaha I'm leaving it off here find out who said that next time!!! Bai!