035. the city of dreams

Diego Rivera was never the perfect child, he was always below Indigo in everything. But for once in his life, he felt on top of the world.

Sure, she cared for him more than anything, but she was better in every way. He hasn't had a stable job since he dropped out of college, and now it was finally his time to rise above it.

New York was where he belonged, specifically Broadway. He was meant for the stage, it was a part of him. All those years of emptiness were over, and he had Indigo to thank for that. She always knew what was right, and acting and singing was that.

Indigo was beyond excited for her brother. He had started rehearsals a week ago and was going to make his debut in a couple weeks. Of course she would make an appearance in the audience, and maybe even their father.

It was just the beginning for Diego Rivera.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO

Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Tommy Boy [Tom]

Indie 💙
Hi babe
I'm lonely

Tommy Boy
I'm busy hanging out
with my mum :/
Pray for me

Indie 💙
[1 image attachment]
Busy now?

Tommy Boy
INDIE SJEBDJWBDJDT
SINCE WHEN
I
UM
👀👀

•••

Tweet

@tomholland1996: @indigoblue

↳ @indigoblue: using a meme of me AGAINST ME I am appalled

@indigoblue: using a meme of me AGAINST ME I am appalled

•••

"Indigo, I'm home!" Diego yelled, entering her apartment.

"How was rehearsal? Did you get to practice with the cast yet?" Indigo asked enthusiastically.

"Uh, yeah. These vocals were defying gravity today." He said, adding a joke. He could've went on for hours about his Wicked experience, but he couldn't talk about it forever. "Anyways, guess what."

"Hm?"

"I'm getting my own apartment." Diego announced.

"What? But I love being roomies!" Indigo whined. "Plus Jenny." She added.

"This apartment is literally right across the street from the theater. It's perfect!"

She frowned. Indigo just got to hangout with her brother more again, and now he's leaving. "Just promise you'll be okay."

Diego laughed. "I'll be 10 minutes away from you, chill."

Indigo's tone changed immediately "Oh, okay. Cool!"

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: someone defied too much gravity yesterday (does that even make sense?)

↳ @diegorivera: I hate you↳ @zendaya: @diegorivera I don't ↳ @indigoblue: @zendaya N O

@diegorivera: I hate you
@zendaya: @diegorivera I don't
@indigoblue: @zendaya N O

•••

Haha I'm sister struggling with that writers block bare with me !!