what he does when your mad.

Daniel: you had recently gotten into an argument with your parents. You were so mad that you didn't want to talk to anyone. Daniel noticed you were mad because you usually make a pouty face. So Daniel got up from the couch since you guys were watching a movie to go upstairs and get something. When he came back down he had your favorite stuffed animal in his hands. "Hey baby look what I got" he said talking to you as if you were five. You refused to look even though you really wanted too. Daniel realized that wasn't going to work so he went to extreme measures. He sat down, picked you up and put you is his lap. He started kissing and nuzzling his nose in the crook of your neck. This was one of your many weakness but you still refused to smile. He kept doing this until he saw a tiny smile on your face. "That's my babygirl" dani said cradling you in his arms. Whenever you were mad you could always count on Daniel to make you smile.

Jack:
You two had recently gotten in an argument and you don't know what to do. "Jack you never spend time with me anymore and your always texting that girl Abby what's her face" you said getting up off the couch. "Its not Abby it's maddie and she's just there for me when you and Daniel hang out and do whatever" he said dramatically throwing his arms in the air. "WE hang out. You and maddie flirt,hold hands,and do stuff you know I can't do" you said raising your voice a bit higher. "You can't do them cause your never let me teach you" he said getting a bit closer. "Well then why don't you go to her and love her. Why don't you go to her and hold her hand some more. HECK WHY DON'T YOU JUST DATE HER AND JUST LEAVE ME HERE" you said pointing to the door. "Mabye I will" Jack said instantly regretting what he said.  This left you shocked and hurt. "F-fine go ahead" you said fighting back the tears. With the turn of your heel you stomped off to your shared bedroom and locked the door. You laid on the bed for a good five minutes when you finally heard the door close. This action left you hurt,alone,angry,and sad.
You laid there crying under the sheets when you heard the front door open. You wiped you r tears,unlocked the door, and checked to see who it was. When you opened the bedroom door you saw Jack standing there with puffy red eyes and a pink box. "Um h-hey I uh I got you t-these" he said his voice cracking every word he said. You looked at him confused and stepped out of the room. You took the box and went to the counter him following behind. You slowly opened the box reveling pics of you two and your fave dessert. "Look im really sorry. Im supposed to be your boyfriend. I shouldn't have been flirting with abby" he said crying some more. "Its maddie" "Who cares. I love y/n your the best thing that has ever happend to me and I took advantage of that. Do you forgive me" he said getting really close. "Ok Jack I forgive you" you said smiling. Jack smiled and gently kissed you. You knew you would get mad at him sometimes but you still love him no matter what.

Jonah: you were a baseball player and you were practicing for finals with your boyfriend Jonah at your house. "Ugh Jonah I can't get it. Im gonna fail for our team" you said slamming the bat onto the ground. "Is it to late to become a stripper" you said laying on the ground out of pure exhaust. "Babe your not gonna become a stripper" Jonah said laughing and picking you up. "Well what other choice do I have. They get alot of money" you said jumping out of his hands. "You just got to practice more. Your really food and you led your team this far" Jonah said taking off his cap and placing it on your head. You practiced a bit more and you still couldn't hit the ball. "UGH I CAN'T F#CKING DO IT JONAH" you yelled throwing your bat. The bat went so far it went into your neighbors yard. "GREAT,JUST GREAT. THIS IS PERFECT. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING" you said kicking the dumpster beside you. You kept on kicking you when you felt to strong arms pick you up and put you over there shoulder. Jonah then put you on the couch inside your house. "Bade look at me. Your gonna do great. You just gotta concentrate more" he said sitting down and putting you in his lap. You were about to say something when Jonah started kissing you neck. You suddenly felt relaxed and then he started kissing your jawline. "Ok, Jonah im fine now" you said giggling cause it tickled when he kissed you on your neck. Jonah stopped and you both went back outside. Let's just say the practice later off and you now have a giant trophy in your bedroom.

Corbyn: you were in college and you were studying for your exams in your dorm. "In. Gonna. Fail" you said banging your head on your desk. Cornyn was laying on your bed going through Instagram when he looked up. "What's up babe. Mabye I can help" he said wrapping his arms around you. "I don't know, it's really hard" you said falling back into your seat. Corbyn sat next to you using your roommates chair. He started working the problems and he couldn't get them either. When you were about to give up you heard some people out side your door. "Omg that y/n girl is so annoying" you heard a girl say. "Oh come on that's mean" you heard a guy say. "She's not even smart like us" the previous girl said. You were about to open the door and yell at them when corbyn was already there. "Hey im corbyn. If you didn't know im y/ns boyfriend and I couldn't help but over here your conversation. I just wanted to tell you that she is the most beautiful, smart, funny, and just all around amazing person in the world. She is great and you are nothing but horrible people" corbyn said casually. You got a look at the people outside and they looked in utter shock. Corbyn closed the door in there faces and went back over to you. You smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. The next day you walk into the classroom and saw the people that were talking about you. They looked at you then looked away trying not to make eye contact. A few weeks after the test you got an almost perfect score and took a pic for corbyn.  Then you got a glance at the people who were making fun of you. They got a horrible grade and all you could do was laugh.

Zach:
"So honey how have you been doing in school" your mom said at the dinner table. You and your boyfriend Zach went to your parents house for dinner which you were completely regretting. "Good, I have been trying to get a dance scholarship" you said feeling alot more confident. "Oh....well your sister just got her doctor scholarship. Isn't that great sweety" she looking at your older sister. You looked down in dissapointment. Zach noticed and started to run your thigh which made you calm down. "Oh mom its not that big of a deal. I bet that's just y/ns little fantasy job" your older sister said sipping her wine. Your parents always compared you to your older sister ever since you were little. "Well y/n did you know that your sisters husband is also a docter" she said completely ignoring the fact you were sad. "Um well y/n is actually getting into singing alot. She's trying to make a cp" Zach said lighting the mood for you. You smiled slightly at Zachs comment. "Oh well that's nice I guess. Oh that reminds me do you remember when your sister won the spelling bee. I was so proud" your mother said reaching for your sisters hand. That one really set you off. After dinner mom gave Zach a little tour of the house. As Zach walked around the house there were alot more pics of you sister then you. "Oh and your is she is winning the beauty pageant for the fifth year in a row" your mom said pointing at yet another picture of your sister. You sat far from the family trying to hold back an ocean of tears. Zach soon got up and tried to look for your scrap book. When he found it he opened it but even when he looked in there pictures of your incredible sister. When you saw the scrapbook you had had enough. You stormed out of the house to the backyard to cry. You sat in the grass when you felt someone lay there hand on yours. You looked up and saw Zach with a weak smile. "Honestly I don't know how you put up with them"Zach said stroking your hair. You just sat there and nodded in response. "Come on let's go get a hotel and we will leave tomorrow" he said getting up and offering his hand. You smiled and took his hand. You can always count on Zach to light up your day.

Omg. This took me so long so please vote for plz. Thx❤❤❤