🖤🖤chapter-10🖤🖤

Sorry guys for making you all wait. Thank you for loving the episode so much. I am really happy with your response. Please shower your love like this only.
Episode starts...
After sometime avni gains conscious and find herself lying on the bed. She sees bandage on her head and remember how she get faint.
Then suddenly neil came with lunch and sees avni has gain conscious.
Neil place the lunch beside avni and hugs her very tightly and starts crying.
Neil: I am sorry avni. Please forgive me. All this happens because of me. If something happens today to you then I will never be able to forgive myself. Avni: neil I am fine see I am good
Neil: I know you are upset with me but please atleast have your lunch.
Avni: no neil I am not feeling hungry.
Neil: avni please I know everything... You had not eaten anything from two days. So stop it and eat it.
Avni: why are you caring for me neil? Go to your office. Why are you leaving your work for me? You don't want to talk to me right? Then leave me alone. I will handle myself and was about to go but neil hold her wrist and pulls her. They both fall on the bed.
Neil eyes were teary and he was watching avni lovingly.
Neil: I am sorry avni. I know I hurt you. But why don't you understand. I never wanted you to leave your work for me. I was literally sad.
Avni: I know neil you were sad but you ever tried to listen me why I had done that?
Neil: stays silent
Avni: no because you have your own prediction regarding all this. You think I sacrifice, you think I want to live with ali again.
Neil: I know you want to live with ali. But don't worry I will talk to him. Avni: you know what this is your problem neil. You always immagine whatever you want but you never tried to know what I want.
Neil: avni what are you saying?
Avni: neil I left the office because I want to give a chance to our marrige which I will not be able to do if I will work in office. I want to feel the responsibility of being a wife but you misunderstood me.
Avni: yesterday also ali came to apologize me for his mistake but you saw us huging and you misunderstood me. I try to tell you so many times but you were not listening me. Why neil? Why? And she breaks down crying.
Neil totally become shocked. He is unable to bear anything. He just hugs her tightly.
Neil: I am sorry avni. Please I am sorry. I hurted you. Please avni don't cry. I cannot see you like this. I promise from now I will always listen to you.
Avni: am I this much bad that you are not able to trust me?.
Neil: no avni please don't say all this. These all are my mistake. I promise I will not do anything like this from now. Please give me last chance.
Avni breaks hug and says..
Avni: it's ok neil. I am happy that our misunderstanding got cleared.
Neil: but I am upset with you for one thing and you know it very well. What I am talking about and was about to go but avni hugs him from back.
Avni: I know I am sorry na. Please come and sit with me and you also have lunch because I know you very well. You also hadnt eaten anything.
Avni made neil eat with her hand and neil also feed her.
After completing their lunch, neil made Avni lie down and give her medicines and was taking care of her.
Neil: I am sorry avni.
Avni: neil not now please. I don't want to talk on that topic so please leave it.
Neil: ok madam.
Avni: neil I am fine. You go to your office.
Neil: shut up avni. You are so much weak and you are expecting from me to leave you alone.
Avni: ok baba. I am sorry. Neil you also take rest you must be tired.
Neil: no avni I am fine.
Avni: now you are behaving childish. Come and sleep.
Neil: okay madam as you say.
Avni soon sleeps and neil was eyeing her lovingly.
Neil(in mind): I am very happy avni. Thanks for giving the chance to our marrige. I know you don't love me but I am happy you are atleast trying it. I am very lucky avni to have you in my life. I promise I will always make you happy. I am sorry avni I had hide a truth from you about myself. I will tell you soon that I use to go to a house where I had fucked many ladies. I know it will be very difficult from you but I will tell you because I don't want to have any trust issues on our relationship. I will heal that wound soon my love don't worry. And soon neil also sleep.
In evening,..
Neil wakes up and find avni is not on the bed. He goes downstairs and found her cutting veggies for dinner.
Neil: wifey, what is this?
Avni: what neil?
Neil: dr told you to take rest and you are doing household works. No you come here. I will do it.
Avni: you know how to do it?
Neil: yes wifey , your hubby is multi talented.
Avni: no neil I will do it don't worry. I am fine now and she was going to take another veggies from shelf then she start to feel low and stumbles.
Neil: avni see I told you na. He takes her in his arms and settle her on the sofa and told her to take rest.
Avni: ok.
Neil do all the work and avni is shocked to see neil.
Neil: mam your dinner is ready.
Avni: Thank you chef neil and smiles.
Neil: tumhri iss smile ke liye toh main kuch bhi kar skta hu.
Avni: okay let me taste and she eat one bite.
Neil: how is it?
Avni: neil it's amazing. I never no that you are so good in cooking. You made it better than me. I loved it neil.
Neil: thank you wifey.
Avni: neil you should also eat otherwise I am not in mood to save something for you.
Neil: you eat. I will come after getting freshen up and neil goes upstairs.
Then suddenly neil phone rings as he left his phone on dinning table.
Avni sees it and the call is of Neil's mom.
Avni: hello
Shweta: hello. Who are you? This is my son's phone.
Avni: yes aunty actually I am his wi... I am his friend.
Shweta: ok beta. Please tell neil that we are coming tomorrow to meet him to his house.
Avni: ok aunty. I will tell him.
Shweta: ok bye beta.
Avni: bye aunty.
She is now very tensed and suddenly neil comes and sees avni lost somewhere.
Neil: what happen?
Avni: actually your mom had called just now and she told that to inform you that she is coming tomorrow with your family to meet you.
Neil: okay.
Avni: and I told her that I am your friend. What we will do know neil?
Neil: don't worry wifey. I will handle everything.
Avni: ok neil
Then they completed their lunch and goes to their room.

So hope you all like it.
Will try to update soon.
Target: 70votes and 25 comments