Chapter 2

Raven POV

It's been two days and we still don't have a solid lead even though we know who the guy is and we have a picture of him. I'm losing my mind.

"Raven?" I hear and when I looked up Ziva, Tony, Abby and dad were there looking at me.

"What's wrong?" Asked Tony as they all looked surprised at me.

"We've been looking for you for an hour." Said Ziva and I just shook my head no.

"Hey, hey look at me.." I hear dad say as he took me in his arms.  

"Now calm down, and tell us what's wrong." Dad said as I looked in his eyes and shook my head.

"I'm scared out of my mind dad.." I said putting my hands on my face.

"Why?" He asked causing me to bite my lip.

"I've been working with the BAU for only a year and I'm already having nightmares.. but they normally only came during a case once it was over they would go away... I've seen this worlds worst people.. I've seen people losing their children to this sick people. Dad I'm.." I said and he hugged me closer to him.

"You don't need to say it." He said to me.

"Wait you're.. but who's the daddy?" Asked Ziva as I looked at her.

"Do you even know who the daddy is?" Asked Tony as all of them looked at him glaring.

"That's another thing I'm scared of... nether him nor I are even remotely close to being ready to be parents.. I haven't been able to look at him since I found out." I said.

"Do you still talk to him?" Asked Abby and I nodded.

"It's kinda hard not to." I said.

"Is he one of your team members?" Asked Ziva as I just stared at the floor.

"Raven you need to tell him." Dad said and I shook my head.

"You're not getting this you guys.. it's not that easy.." I said.

"Why not?" Asked Ziva.

"Me and him are a secret no one knew about us.. him and I just.. nether of us are ready for this and I'm scared shitless of his reaction." I said trying to look at the floor but dad made me look at him.

"Raven Scarlett Gibbs you need to tell him. So you get up and talk to him." He said and I took a breath. I know he's right but.. what if Derek just leaves me or says the baby's not his?

"You owe him that much Rave." Said Abby as I took a deep breath.

"Ok." I said getting up and walking to the elevator to go look for Derek. Once I got to where the team was they all looked at me.

"Where have you been? We've been looking for the past-" I walked right pass Hotch straight to Derek.

"We need to talk." I said as he looked at me strange.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking in my eyes.

"You've been crying." He said as I looked anywhere but him.

"Just.. follow me.. please." I said walking back to the elevator waiting for him. Once he was inside I pressed the close door button before turning it off.

"Did you just turn off the elevator?" Asked Derek confused.

"This is basically where dad does the important talks." I said looking at the floor.

"Ok, I'm done with this. What the hell is wrong with you? You've been avoiding me for the last week, you were crying.. baby please tell me what's wrong? What did I do?" He asked and I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Derek I.." I took a deep breath and I felt his hand in mine.

"Please tell me what's wrong.. I.. Raven I love you." He said causing me to look at him.

"What did you just say?" I asked no believing my ears.

"I love you Raven.. and I fell in love with you since the moment you opened that mouth of yours to Hotchner your first day." He said causing tears in my eyes.

"I'm pregnant." I said and his eyes widen.

"The reason I've been avoiding you is because I was scared of how you would react to this.." I said. I watch as his face shows confusion, then realization, then shock, and then a smile spreads on his face.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked as I nodded and he carried me twirling me around.

"We're gonna be parents!" He said exited as I smiled at him nodding before his lips touched mine.

"I love you so much, Raven Gibbs." He said.

"I love you too, Derek Morgan." I said kissing his lips one more time before pulling away and hitting the on button again and the doors opened revealing us to our team and dad..

"Did you really have to copy Gibbs and use the elevator?" Said Tony annoyed and sweaty.. They had to use the stairs.

"It's more privet that way." I said smiling.

"Your smile seems to have come back." Said Reid as I looked at him.

"What? You have a really nice smile."  Said Reid as I laughed and looked at Derek he took my hand in his kissing it.

"Are you two a thing now?" Asked Hotch as I bite my lip.

"Wait so when you said no one knew about you guys you actually meant no one, not even your team?" Asked Tony and I nodded. I look at Derek and he was looking at me before hugging me from behind resting his hands on my stomach.

"He have better reacted good to the news otherwise he would of had to deal with me and Gibbs." Said Tony.

"Hey don't forget me and Abby." Said Ziva as I laughed.

"What news?" Asked JJ as I smiled at her.

"I'm pregnant." I said as everyone's eyes widen.

"Is that why you were acting so weird for the pass week?" She asked exited walking to me.

"Yeah I just found out a week ago and well yeah.. I have to make an appointment to.. wait a second." I said thinking.

"I think I know how Peter is targeting the men.. what gynecologist do the women go to, to see how far or if they even are pregnant?" I said and that's when everyone started to work.