New Headquarters

Armins pov

When me, Mikasa, Jean, Conny, Sasha, Crista (Historia), and Ymir finally arrived to headquarters we were walking down the walkway to our new rooms, man I was so excited we finally only had one roommate and we got to choose, we spotted Eren with Levi squad. Mikasa and I ran over their so fast with the others trailing behind, Oruo said for Eren to go ahead and visit. He was so excited that we were all here. Then he spotted Jean and said,"I did not expect horseface to join this regiment". Jean responded with a scuffed look on his face "tsk".

Eren was then told he was need back and we let him go with Levi squad. We were then further escorted to the rooms, they were more like a mini house with only one room with a bed on either side and a nightstand and lamp to compliment the bed. By the door on either side their were wardrobes. I decided to bunk with Jean. Eren probably won't be to happy though. But I think Jean is not to bad of a guy and that he has been through some rough times, losing Marco and all. I promised myself to not bring it up again.

After getting set up in our rooms, making our beds, folding and putting away uniforms and other clothes, putting our gear away in a draw user our bed, ECT. We were then told to go out to the mess hall for a celebration for joining the scouts.

Oh lucky old Sasha and Conny were so happy when they saw MEAT. They rushed straight for it but little did they know that it was all separated equal, but of course they spotted differences in the sizes so they chose the "biggest" ones, I did not see a difference though. Commander Erwin gave one of his wonderful speaches again, god I love his speeches. We then proceeded to eat. I only ate some soup with bread and about half my meat. Conny and Sasha were on their knees beggong for the rest of mine and Mikasa's seeing that she only ate half too. We asked which was bigger, they both pointed to mine. I then said,"how do you know". They both at the exact same time said because I don't eat enough. I had the really face on and thought go figure. I ended up giving the rest of food to Sasha. She yelled, "OH THANK YOU FOOD GOD ARMIN I LOVE YOU". That caught Erwins attention looking at me again.

Erwin pov

Oh god Armin caught me starring at him hopefully not the entire time. Levi popped out of know where and said "got the hots for the blonde don't you". I went broght pink and just looked down while leaving. Levi scuffed.

author-chan: I tried to make this longer it is still so early in the morning 12:30 about and I still javent gone to sleep. I work off of 3 hours a day of sleep #relatible. Oct. 17, 2018